Has Admob made you an April fool ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Admob made you an April fool ?

For me , Admob surely has made me an April fool. My eCPM fell from 0.20 USD to 0.08 USD. Which implies that if I was getting 1 dollar for 50 clicks, I am now getting 1 dollar for 125 clicks. My total clisks dont even reach 40 !
    Has the same happened with anybody else here ??
    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
    Easy earning for Indians
    ---------------------
    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
    goo.gl/6vub3

Originally posted by morse View Post
    For me , Admob surely has made me an April fool. My eCPM fell from 0.20 USD to 0.08 USD. Which implies that if I was getting 1 dollar for 50 clicks, I am now getting 1 dollar for 125 clicks. My total clisks dont even reach 40 !
    Has the same happened with anybody else here ??
    thats less than 1 cent for a click....
    i dont use admob as much as i have used it before, now im with inmobi, they have the best support compared to other ad companies also a high fill rate.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
      thats less than 1 cent for a click....
      i dont use admob as much as i have used it before, now im with inmobi, they have the best support compared to other ad companies also a high fill rate.
      Exactly !
      With InMobi I personally dont have good experience. Since they are based in my home city I was able to deal with them well. Their support is understanding - no doubt but their eCPM rates are not that encouraging. I was looking for a trend here - if whether everybody faced a similar situation with Admob.
      If nobody else faced same situation then i guess am a lone sufferer.
      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
      Easy earning for Indians
      ---------------------
      Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

i currently have ecpm $0.27 to $0.42, based on last 5 days stats
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

i have $0.09 ecpm from admob. really we are April fool . i'm tring with inmobi. but not getting much clicks.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
          PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
          Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

why do i have low ecpm
            from 0.30 - 0.08 and my site is serving 2million+ impression a month
            and in last few days of march, i even saw 0.01
            yeah, i saw something like that too in my dashboard. from 0.20 USD to 0.08
            inmobi is not good to me. low in everything (impression, ecpm, clicks, etc)

Comment

admob Revenue is very less now are days and inmobi is good
              left wap stuff

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                i currently have ecpm $0.27 to $0.42, based on last 5 days stats
                Gumslone you are lucky to have larger amount of genuine mobile based traffic. I on the other and have 70 percent desktop traffic and 30 percent mobile phone traffic. Inmobi doesnt paya dime for desktop based traffic.

Originally posted by firemax View Post
                i have $0.09 ecpm from admob. really we are April fool . i'm tring with inmobi. but not getting much clicks.
                Same here dude, feelings are mutual, we are the perfect April fool . Admob is certainly upto something - balancing revenues most possibly but in a way I feel cheated .

Originally posted by modfiles View Post
                why do i have low ecpm
                from 0.30 - 0.08 and my site is serving 2million+ impression a month
                and in last few days of march, i even saw 0.01
                yeah, i saw something like that too in my dashboard. from 0.20 USD to 0.08
                inmobi is not good to me. low in everything (impression, ecpm, clicks, etc)
                Their fill rate for me as been good but payments have fallen drastically. Even for UStraffic the payment has been peanuts.

Originally posted by GiLL View Post
                admob Revenue is very less now are days and inmobi is good
                Still cant have enough faith in Inmobi. I once got approx 10 clicks in average everyday, for lesser visited pages and they banned me since impressions were less than 200 . I had earned 3 USD from them for six months prior to the strange hit - impression ratio and they banned me, only when i threatened to defame them did they consider removing the ban. 3 USD in 6 months and a publisher gets banned - that was enough to put me off from them.
                tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                Easy earning for Indians
                ---------------------
                goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

serve other ads if you have "desktop traffic" ... I earn 3times more in inmobi than in admob , but you need to check your traffic quality , IN traffic sux in inmobi , so I buyed MY , US , Uk traffic ...fill rate jump to 90% .... so , dont make a site and wait to earn , you need to "play" with him :p
                  Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

yesterday is my lucky day. 2010-04-02, $0.31eCPM from Admob. this is my maximum eCPM
                    Attached Files

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
                    Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by morency View Post
                      serve other ads if you have "desktop traffic" ... I earn 3times more in inmobi than in admob , but you need to check your traffic quality , IN traffic sux in inmobi , so I buyed MY , US , Uk traffic ...fill rate jump to 90% .... so , dont make a site and wait to earn , you need to "play" with him :p
                      Play with him ?? More tips please .
                      Originally posted by firemax View Post
                      yesterday is my lucky day. 2010-04-02, $0.31eCPM from Admob. this is my maximum eCPM
                      Even my eCPM rose yesterday, but not as much as yours did. Guess they were just trying to balance their account sheets at our cost . 2nd Quarter of the year was lame for them most probably.
                      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                      Easy earning for Indians
                      ---------------------
                      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Admob Says, Exciting milestone for our India team - one billion ad requests received this March on the AdMob India platform. To learn more, please visit our blog The Life and Times of AdMob

Comment

Whats the point in having exciting milestones with subscriber base in India ? Their India contact mail does not respond in a timely manner. If they set up an office here, it will be beneficial for all South Asian countries i.e India, Pakistan, SriLanka, Nepal, Bangladesh. With 1/5th of world population in South Asia, the emerging mobile markets it just makes more sense for them to have somebody here. Hope some bloke does push for it.
                          tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                          Easy earning for Indians
                          ---------------------
                          goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Latest News About Mobile Web Advertising Market

FTC Close to Challenging Google’s Acquisition of AdMob - Read More: FTC Close to Challenging Google’s Acquisition of AdMob

Could Apple Actually Beat Google in Mobile Advertising? - Read More: Could Apple Actually Beat Google in Mobile Advertising?
                            Last edited by firemax; 08.04.10, 10:40.

Comment

not sure this is just for April, my friends!....have had similar rates with admob, around 0.07 ecpm, got it up to 0.09 ecpm last week, and I had a high of 0.13 ecpm in December but I think everyone was strong back then. I am not sure ad networks like admob are ever going to deliver high ecpm: they are great for self-serve and for high fill, but not high ecpm. Have to with ad networks that have different type of ad campaigns for that. have not tried inmobi yet, so thanks for the info, will drop them in too and give them a spin.

Comment

Working...
                              X