This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wapdesire copyright

i see there ppl moaning about my wapdesire script as they thing my copyright is mickey mouse when it not as ukcs is not a small company they deal with alot of copyright and have been going a while if u think they a scam or somthing when they not as i wouldnt waste my money for nothing etc so if u got problem with not added he image and if i see any wapdesire script without copyright i close them down as i done to alot sites as i got my dmca proove too to all ur host who try to hide lol but it only a fact to say my copyright is no mickey mouse it is there to be use for reason so all i say is watch out lol

Comment

Oh shut up, u talkin s h i t! :-/

Comment

until someone directly contacts me via a lawyer or a legal repersentative or someone that knows what they are actually talking about regarding intellectual rights and copyright claims i ignore every so called copyright infringemnt and what not even though i dont use the same lava script everyone else uses lol
        and rather than just useless crap people can just haver on with taking me down, sueing me and other sh.it i've had pass through my inbox and subsequently ignored and deleted

the knowledge of knowing ones script inside out and having the research put into it regarding the flaws of the script is far more rewarding than getting some sh.it site using the script taken down and what not
        its kinda like on the person who wants my site taken down is saying "oh my god, theyz uzing mah scriptz, imma call teh wap poh-leece on yo brrrrap!!! braap!! cha'moan motherfu.cker hee hee"

then i'm just like oh look sql injection vulnerabilty on register.php, oh dearly me */me rolls eyes*

anyways.... the lava script is made up of several 3rd party scripts like pandora bots and gmail too name a few,if you copyright the lava script you are claiming ownership of them 3rd party scripts also
        which is kinda stupid

so yeah and f.y.i. my "copyright" expires in september sometime so i'll be glad to get rid of this script
        Last edited by amylee; 16.04.10, 00:20.

Comment

Lol hahahaha

Comment

Haha.... Well said Amylee...

Comment

hi there good coders and ppl that have posted about copyright

i have had good word about the copyright for wapdesire v_2 script the copyright does not have to go on the script as it has been proven that the copyright is a fake one and that MOBILE is claiming to server companys that he has copyright and trying to get money off ppl as and i have fallen in to the trap he has had £10 off me so i could put copyright on my site but i message some one who works with MOBILE that they can keep the money as it look like they needed it and good luck with there hosting as they not going to get far as the copyright is a fake

so if some one gets told to take the script off there server DONT do it as its not a real copyright

just thought i would let you all now what i have found out today
              HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

Originally posted by brand View Post
                hi there good coders and ppl that have posted about copyright

i have had good word about the copyright for wapdesire v_2 script the copyright does not have to go on the script as it has been proven that the copyright is a fake one and that MOBILE is claiming to server companys that he has copyright and trying to get money off ppl as and i have fallen in to the trap he has had £10 off me so i could put copyright on my site but i message some one who works with MOBILE that they can keep the money as it look like they needed it and good luck with there hosting as they not going to get far as the copyright is a fake

so if some one gets told to take the script off there server DONT do it as its not a real copyright

just thought i would let you all now what i have found out today
                ya should've just told him to **** off months ago like i did lol

Comment

then he shud be dun for fraud amy shud do him good as hes copyrighted a lava edit a script thats already copyrighted nd hes gay
                  Last edited by ozziemale31; 21.05.10, 12:57.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                  Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Originally posted by woody View Post
                    ya should've just told him to **** off months ago like i did lol
                    try wood well he can get to fck now

quote from ozziemale31: then he shud be dun for fraud amy shud do him good as hes copyrighted a lava edit a script thats already copyrighted nd hes gay
                    that is true mate well he wont be getting a penny from me again the ass hole he is
                    HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

lolololololol mobile shhhhh will ya ffs, copyright???!!! pmslmao ya jackA** Loooooooool ori is the real coder of it, u mite have gave him a hand to do lil bits but seriously u cudnt code ya way outta a plastic bag hahahahaha..

Comment

lol u dont know full story about it or u been told lies as all i can say i have full docoments here that may shock u but i only use it when i need to reports what i want to do

Comment

Originally posted by mobile View Post
                          lol u dont know full story about it or u been told lies as all i can say i have full docoments here that may shock u but i only use it when i need to reports what i want to do
                          frankie ya a ass and no fk all about copyright usings fake copyright numbers wont work and will just get you in more trouble ya **** the script was given out to ppl on here for free and nothing was said about copyright at the time so bogof with ya fake copyright

Originally posted by celticbhoy View Post
                          lolololololol mobile shhhhh will ya ffs, copyright???!!! pmslmao ya jackA** Loooooooool ori is the real coder of it, u mite have gave him a hand to do lil bits but seriously u cudnt code ya way outta a plastic bag hahahahaha..
                          here here i agree with you mate and frankie aka mobile has tryed reporting a lot of ppl for not showing copyright but he never gives the right info and never sends copys of things een the so called copyright company now of him or the wank copyright number so dont listen to what he says

Comment

since most of you just blabing nonsense...
                            topic CLOSED
                            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
                            X