This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copyright

ok after having hour long fights with ppl on msn i decided to share some information that i no is true.

copyright is automatically obtained when a original document,script,drawing and most intellectual property u created is FINISHED.
    it is not something u can buy from a copyright company all that company is providing is proof so that u can stand up in court if someone does steal your work, even by me saying that if u have your own proof that it is your work you can still go thru court successfully with out a paid copyright seal.
    my main point is ppl doing this Wapdesire.co.uk copyrighting someone else's work but claiming its theres because of a few updates now i dont no how this parses the copyright companys check to see if this is original coding.
    the only thing i can think off is that these company are a minor scam lets face it no one with these copyright seals will actualy take anyone to court so why pay money to a fake company handing you a sheet of proof i tell you what ill do the samething for the same price.
    Creator of
    Epix.Mobi

Keep an Eye on us Big things coming soon!!!!
    Need something for your site hit me up here

http://coding-talk.com/forum/main-fo...r-your-wapsite

Do you know Australia we have our own copyright ?

If you made script logo/site it auto copyrighted

Australian copyright law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now you guys in this world know the fact copy my work will be sad news for you i will close your host and take your domain.

Who is under me in hosting will be copyrighted by them if any of my staff take a script they will be fired and put a bad name to them. BUT we do not steal others work.
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

its not only Australia sub its the same everywhere this copyright deposit is just a legal scam
      Creator of
      Epix.Mobi

Comment

its so ironic for the wap world, when its not selling others work its fake copyrighting

Comment

lol im not saying anything but this site isnt only used on wap its used mainly in the uk for web/wap
          Creator of
          Epix.Mobi

Comment

The UK Copyright Service is a well established copyright registration facility, which protects the work of thousands of copyright owners all over the world. The service was established to provide a simple, quick and totally secure way to register your work as evidence of copyright. Our aim is to provide the highest quality of service, while keeping the cost of registration and administration to a minimum.

Known as Copyright Witness internationally, and the UK Copyright Service in the UK, the service supports international copyright protection by securing independent evidence that will help prove originality and ownership in any future claims or disputes.

copyed from
            Copyright registration service, protecting your work

dont waste your money ppl
            Creator of
            Epix.Mobi

Comment

Originally posted by Loony View Post
              lol im not saying anything but this site isnt only used on wap its used mainly in the uk for web/wap
              i can see that, i was refering to that wapdesire site

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                Now you guys in this world know the fact copy my work will be sad news for you i will close your host and take your domain.
                LOL

-----------

anyway loony's correct copyrighting doesnt protect you, it simply provides evidence. The only big difference between the two is possession dates cant be forged, giving you a little more weight in a court of law (unlike posting yourself a letter via spec. delivery to get the timestamp printed on its return and leaving it unopened as that would be relatively easy to forge). NO copyright proves you are the original author of the work, generally thats something you would have to prove in court. On a wapsite however, its utterly pointless, none of us would bother with the hassle or extreme expenses of taking legal action against someone. Only sites of monetary value are of worth copyrighting (im talking £1000's a month in revenue at least)

Comment

if u wana do it that protects u completely get a law enforcement/ some government workers to witness u signing off on the dates of creation its called a Statutory declaration
                  Creator of
                  Epix.Mobi

Comment

Yep !

Also note you can do this at your court rooms.
                    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                    _______
                    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

for interest sake, if i create a site, without using any script, so basically just a normal site done hands on, with links to other sites, can one claim copyright?
                      Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

as long as the code wasent done by anyone else and that u coded it completely from scratch
                        Creator of
                        Epix.Mobi

Comment

Copyrights are pointless and a waste of money.
                          Can you see yourselfs standing in court over a 2 bit made wap site?
                          do you sites like facebook, youtube taking people to court?

Some people on wap need to face facts!..
                          Think about it. really. it would cost you more to take it to court then it would to give the script out!
                          Thats why i say... **** copyrights, **** wasting money, and **** the coder! if you're going to clone or still a logo then do it!
                          the site owner will email you with abuse etc.. only because they have around 5 members they are really trying hard to keep online.

Comment

Nw dats d smartest text in d thread.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWarrior View Post
                              only because they have around 5 members they are really trying hard to keep online.
                              eh, you right...
                              mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Working...
                              X