is coding talk going down hill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Ghost I didn't mean it in a bad way, you did a great job, what I meant by already there... people can use forum software like SMF, phpBB, MyBB is the same as vBulletin, even with WordPress It's easy to create a forum and create the same kind of functionality. It's easy to get a free, responsive theme to fit most of these.
    IMO, you are sharing in the wrong place, that's why people don't seem to care...
    Also it, seems there is no free Node.js forum software ;)
    Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

its fine
      but as you know. that shouldnt stop anyone from joining/creating something that already exists.
      if that was the case then many many websites/apps wouldnt of been created in the past. due to it being "similar" or already "existing"
      people create new things of already existing stuff everyday. its called "improving". "upgrading". "better".
      just because something existed. doesnt mean you cant create the new best existing thing to rival or even dethrone it.

but just so people dont think im just being 1 sided. i do understand what your saying. i just dont fully agree with the concept of...
      it exists already. why try to improve on greatness.
      <?php
      include ('Ghost');
      if ($Post == true) {
      echo '

sigpic
      alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
      echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
      } else {
      echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
      echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
      }
      ?>

Comment

Coding talk is best always but need new content
        HUNT

Comment

userbase that frequented here during my ****ing 10 years lol on the "wap community" shiznit is long gone, people move on with times (kids and a really decent job for me) and adapt to up and coming trends like whats been said mobile apps and some other stuff i got bored reading tbh lol

Comment

CT needs new content and staff members, staffs here is not fair that's why its going down.. LOL.. they think they are always right plus bias to other members.. then it makes CT rest in peace

BTW. I moved on to real world programming and currently developing enterprise systems. not only for web apps but also in desktop and services.

topics here in coding-talk doesn't mature. from its headers says where noobs become professional, then the noobs become professionals but still the content lacks of maturity

http://wapx.amob.com
            Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

Working...
            X