X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to must traffic coming to my site lol
    Visit my site

Comment

ya be better getting a vps if you have loads of traffic i run a small vps and it handles all my sites

Comment

I don't have money for vps
        Visit my site

Comment

$5.99 a month for a vps is cheap there is gonna be no way around it if you site has loads of traffic like many ppl sed on here free hosts will just keep suspending you to have a high traffic site no option you will have to pay !!!

Comment

Who's got $6 for me lol
            Visit my site

Comment

Originally posted by ripkk2tfk View Post
              I had to must traffic coming to my site lol
              How Many Visitor Daily Ya Got!!
              And What Kinda Site Ya have!!
              If its a chat or download site then use a vps or a host where atleast 200gb bandwidth Given.Yeah.........Free host always sucks...

Comment

You can get the hosting here GoResellers.com : Low cost domain names, domain transfers, web hosting, email accounts, and so much more. and also get the reseller plan,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc...If you get the reseller plan means you can get the hosting at very cheap cost...

Comment

@shabna
                  you call Just $69.99/yr! cheap lol even i can get cheaper than that ive in the past had a cpanel reseller with custom nameservers for $10 a year private deal like.
                  think ripkk2tfk needs a cheap account but still theres restrictions on shared hosting i still recommend a vps tho more freedom but its each to there own requirements i think

Comment

@andyjay33

VPS is the right way to keep big sites going

My old chat had over 200 users online and server load was 2.04 1 cpu

Think of this i own my servers but you need to work on vps cuz that load can get your cpanel gone...
                    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                    _______
                    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

@sub
                      i agree bud ive setup and ran my own servers in the past now i just prefer a vps as all the many projects i have going on i need the power eventually il prob need a dedi but till then a vps is fine for my website building and testing.

i still believe a vps is better all round no restrictions unless you put them on yourself and where i rent mine from its dirty cheap

Comment

Mine One is 7$ / Month
                        Not the Vps Nor Reseller.

Now I'm Looking for my own server. I Have lotsa Client And I thought this the right time to pull my socks Up.

Comment

You can try VPS or Optimized your Script.

Comment

Working...
                          X