Hosting needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosting needed

Hi peepz I know this must be one of the oldest questions and irritating messages you get, but I really need some good hosting site to use. Im using 000webhost atm, but leeching songs for the site don't work very nice they got a 2mb file size limit on the server. Im still just getting the hang of the net business so if you guys can holla me with a nice host to use i will be very pleased thanks guys.

Go to OZ-AU.NET its the best paid hosting trust me am using it and its cheap
    PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
    IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
    THANK YOU LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BANDIT007 View Post
      Go to OZ-AU.NET its the best paid hosting trust me am using it and its cheap
      Thank you but i need free hosting with a file size limit around 10mb

Comment

Originally posted by cobusbo View Post
        Thank you but i need free hosting with a file size limit around 10mb
        No free hosting give you that much......
        But You can always use RAPIDSHARE, HOTFILE, MEDIAFIRE........Sites for Uploading And Storing Files

Comment

Originally posted by khan89 View Post
          No free hosting give you that much......
          But You can always use RAPIDSHARE, HOTFILE, MEDIAFIRE........Sites for Uploading And Storing Files
          It wont work so good i want to upload songs for mobiles to download etc...

Comment

It wont work so good i want to upload songs for mobiles to download etc...
            So why don't you buy a paid host rather than Free host as Rapidshare wont work good for you!!
            Paid host help you to upload file with no restriction.

Comment

yea but the guys downloading them from their mobile is going to experience problems to download from them and i want to give them nice and direct links hosted from my webserver and like i mentioned im a bigginner and don't have the money yet to buy stuff

Comment

Get other free hosting add web page talking bullsh!t then upload your sh!t there and link it to your other site...

Don't sign up to same hosting as your's ok lol this is what i done with my mirrors
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                  Get other free hosting add web page talking bullsh!t then upload your sh!t there and link it to your other site...

Don't sign up to same hosting as your's ok lol this is what i done with my mirrors
                  Yea thats what i want to do, but im searching for a good free hosting service that allow leeching files upto 10mb, because i want to leech mp3's etc to it from other sites. Any ideas of a nice host? Im using 000webhost for my wapsites so far.

Comment

Sorry Your Not Allowed to leech files over 2 mb

Any free host limit's there users upload/leech

As there be too many server crash or hard drive full fast,

Well cut it down to 2 mb parts then upload that lol
                    _______
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                      Sorry Your Not Allowed to leech files over 2 mb

Any free host limit's there users upload/leech

As there be too many server crash or hard drive full fast,

Well cut it down to 2 mb parts then upload that lol
                      What i mean is there any beter free webhost then 000webhost with a bit higher limit then the 2mb of 000webhost that you guys know of? Im searching for a bit better host then them. I know byethost is also good but is there any other's?

Comment

No free host allows you to upload more then 2 mb's

You will have the hard time doing this.
                        _______
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

What i mean is there any beter free webhost then 000webhost with a bit higher limit then the 2mb of 000webhost that you guys know of? Im searching for a bit better host then them. I know byethost is also good but is there any other's?
                          ByetHost Allow you 4mb limit.
                          It may Help You.Asap.

Comment

My account got suspended at byethost.com I wont recommend it
                            Visit my site

Comment

Originally posted by ripkk2tfk View Post
                              My account got suspended at byethost.com I wont recommend it
                              I am using Byet Premium hosting, Thats why I don't know about that. But Some of my clients use free host of byet for dumping wares like these. and they got absolutely no problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X