This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arsh0088 View Post
    we will not say much.just wanna share this with you guys.please have a check and let me know who abused who..??? We have all the chat records of this guy..!!! If anyone wants detailed clarification he/she/they can contact us.just do have a look at the screeenshot attached and read it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4823[/ATTACH]
    Shocking Screenshot I must say, Being a hosting provider in shared level you could always have to be up to the notch, else they would knock you down just like that.
    And about the backup, I always keep daily data backup except mysql for my users security though I put a terms that I would not liable for any data loss also its users responsibility to take backup. Its a good practice to have a firm and a TOS in your aid when this types of abusing going on.
    One thing i could see on your site that you have a looooong team, i must say a long team (Way more than me :P). Isn't that a bit interesting that you have no online payment method and u have such large management?

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
      shocking screenshot i must say, being a hosting provider in shared level you could always have to be up to the notch, else they would knock you down just like that.
      And about the backup, i always keep daily data backup except mysql for my users security though i put a terms that i would not liable for any data loss also its users responsibility to take backup. Its a good practice to have a firm and a tos in your aid when this types of abusing going on.
      One thing i could see on your site that you have a looooong team, i must say a long team (way more than me :p). Isn't that a bit interesting that you have no online payment method and u have such large management?
      evan we have the backup of everything.the guy was asking for backup when his account was permanently restricted due to violation of tos & abusing stuffs.he sent us a mail asking for backup for which an automated ticket was created.all tickets are replied within 24 hours.after the ticket was created, he did not wait for the reply from us.within a two to three hours he started abusing us again sending mails to our support desk.example of one his mail has already provided in the screenshot.we had to block him.now tell me bro, what would you do with a client like him.

Added after 5 minutes:

Originally posted by khan View Post
      shocking screenshot i must say, being a hosting provider in shared level you could always have to be up to the notch, else they would knock you down just like that.
      And about the backup, i always keep daily data backup except mysql for my users security though i put a terms that i would not liable for any data loss also its users responsibility to take backup. Its a good practice to have a firm and a tos in your aid when this types of abusing going on.
      One thing i could see on your site that you have a looooong team, i must say a long team (way more than me :p). Isn't that a bit interesting that you have no online payment method and u have such large management?
      we have no online payment method..???? Are you crazy ..???? We accept paypal,skrill,liberty reserve,2checkout & payza.beside that we have offline payment facilities like local cash deposit,bank deposit,swift transfer,western union money transfer & online fund transfer.
      Last edited by arsh0088; 22.06.12, 16:18.

Comment

DMEHosting.com

do not host with these jokers they oversell there vps's to the max and blame you for overloading the node lol support is shocking they reply when they feel like it ordering new ips can take 3 days but they take your money first lol

Comment

Originally posted by andyjay33 View Post
          do not host with these jokers they oversell there vps's to the max and blame you for overloading the node lol support is shocking they reply when they feel like it ordering new ips can take 3 days but they take your money first lol
          andyjay33 (dmehosting.com)

so you have ordered a vps from us..???? We oversell vps..??? Our support dept reply when they feel like..??? Ordering new ips take 72 hours..??? Okay now what are the proofs you have got to prove your words/lies..???

Can you please paste the welcome mail sent to you when you ordered for a webs-den vps..??? And also do provide a screenshot of the ticket so that we can see that our executives answered when they felt like answering...!!! For vps..!! New ips are delegated within 3 to 5 hours when the user orders for new ips and provide a proper reason for which they want the additional ips..!!!

Best regards from
          webs-den host ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by arsh0088 View Post
            andyjay33 (dmehosting.com)

so you have ordered a vps from us..???? We oversell vps..??? Our support dept reply when they feel like..??? Ordering new ips take 72 hours..??? Okay now what are the proofs you have got to prove your words/lies..???

Can you please paste the welcome mail sent to you when you ordered for a webs-den vps..??? And also do provide a screenshot of the ticket so that we can see that our executives answered when they felt like answering...!!! For vps..!! New ips are delegated within 3 to 5 hours when the user orders for new ips and provide a proper reason for which they want the additional ips..!!!

Best regards from
            webs-den host ltd.
            I believe he said all those words about dmehosting.com.

Comment

Bluehost.com they suspend you for using anymore than 15 mysql connections. lmao told them where to stick it.

Comment

@ dobson

Did you use one data base or 15 single sql ?

using one for mostly all can overload the system ..

using 15 for each site can't unless you using a script that needs more then a server for each site.

So basic i come up with.

You're overloading the site with lavalair or grabber lol
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                X