X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neocpanel.com and georgehost.info both took my money and server disappeared

Comment

Instant Deploy? -"Always a Solution" - Domain Registration , WebHosting , VPS Hosting , Dedicated Hosting. bad server, bad technical support..etc

Comment

Here's a suggestion: Register a domain with godaddy rather than registering it on the hosting provider. In case your account will been banned, you won't lose your domain and will be able to transfer it to another host.

Comment

dont go with unlimmited-space.com they take yr money when you pay for 12 months and if they find a trojan like a c99shell script on yr server they suspend u without warning.twice they have done this 2 me in 2 months. i have lost downtime because of there bad buisness.and they dont allow htaccess files..i was paid up untill september this year and theyve suspended my account twice very unreliable.a professional host if they suspend your account should give you at least 24 hours notice and as to why to rectify any problems

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
          Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

techvensys.com are not good hosting service provider. they do not allow video, audio, images etc and download files. and they do not allow wap site hosting so i don't know what is allow if they provide unlimited hosting. if only use text on site then 2GB space will not filled in your life.creating server overloading by techvensys so don't host on it

Comment

big fraud hostingfarms.com

hostingfarms.com

never use this hosting its big fraud indian company
              Last edited by subzero; 21.01.11, 03:19.
              HUNT

Comment

9XHOST.INFO - gave this guy chance after chance but the support is shocking he's either ill, away or
                clueless wouldnt touch him with a bargepole

Comment

Never use hostpad.tk , 5gigsfree.tk, cuz they wl sucks

Comment

WeBs-DeN HoSt Ltd. (Cheap Web Hosting,Cheap Reseller Hosting,CheapVPS Hosting,CheapVPS Reseller Hosting, Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting, Cheap Bulletprrof Hosting,CheapWeb Designs & Lots More) a great fraud hosting & e-goodis company.here is a conversation of us

They abuse me in chat & they suspend my account by saying that i abuse there staff.one of great shocking moment of my life

Comment

Originally posted by bdspice View Post
                      webs-den host ltd. (cheap web hosting,cheap reseller hosting,cheapvps hosting,cheapvps reseller hosting, cheap dedicated server hosting, cheap bulletprrof hosting,cheapweb designs & lots more) a great fraud hosting & e-goodis company.here is a conversation of us

they abuse me in chat & they suspend my account by saying that i abuse there staff.one of great shocking moment of my life
                      we will not say much.just wanna share this with you guys.please have a check and let me know who abused who..??? We have all the chat records of this guy..!!! If anyone wants detailed clarification he/she/they can contact us.just do have a look at the screeenshot attached and read it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4823[/ATTACH]

Comment

Abusing each others is not a great way to show proof lol
                        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                        _______
                        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                          Abusing each others is not a great way to show proof lol
                          We never abuse our customers.For us our customers are our idols of worship in business.

Comment

With out them there be no work for you ;)

I know how you feel mate i had one not happy but in my terms of use i got it covered
                            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                            _______
                            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                            _______
                            Info & Tips
                            php.net
                            w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by arsh0088 View Post
                              we will not say much.just wanna share this with you guys.please have a check and let me know who abused who..??? We have all the chat records of this guy..!!! If anyone wants detailed clarification he/she/they can contact us.just do have a look at the screeenshot attached and read it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4823[/ATTACH]
                              oh , what a screenshot
                              i don't know what happened before this email,
                              but abusing people with such words is not normal and way too far
                              Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by gumslone View Post
                                oh , what a screenshot
                                I don't know what happened before this email,
                                but abusing people with such words is not normal and way too far
                                well bro, being a service provider.we will have to tolerate these kinda customers too.we did not reply or went into any arguments because we know that these kinda guys they always look for chances to put one down.we go forward with replying their mail..!! They will again abuse us and upload a bunch lies in different blog.so we prefer to ignore.

Added after 3 minutes:

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                                with out them there be no work for you ;)

i know how you feel mate i had one not happy but in my terms of use i got it covered
                                right mate..!!! Sometimes it really makes us feel bad. No matter how much we try to help our customers,no matter if we stay awake the whole night for them..!!! 1 out of 100 will always be there to get you grounded..!!! All we can do is just ignore..!!!
                                Last edited by arsh0088; 22.06.12, 12:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X