Dedicated Server Hostind Is Blocking Mobile Networks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a server i can give you ill set one up

ill give all system accses to the server means firewall can be trun on or off
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

I got a server i can give you ill set one up
      ill give all system accses to the server means firewall can be trun on or off[/b]
      Hi, i wait until my hoster fix the server if they not i will change the hoster, i need al least Duap Opteron 2220, and 3000gb BandWidth
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Not a problem bro.
        _______
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Hi, i wait until my hoster fix the server if they not i will change the hoster, i need al least Duap Opteron 2220, and 3000gb BandWidth[/b]
          gum you should try computinghost.com
          left wap stuff

Comment

The problem here is that mobile network have same ip for whole region so when many users from a single ip(Multiple connections) try to access your site it triggers the Anti DOS mech./Anti Flood mech. of Firewall which auto blocks that ip address so you will have to request to turn that off But in that case you might be risking the server. So choice is urs or you will have to sit down and spend some time on finding out ips and then add them to exception list of the firewall

Comment

Hi,

i have a problem, the firewall of my dedicated hoster is continiously blocking some mobile networks so that users cant access the site they just get a "no gateway reply" error, i have moved my site xchanger.mobi on a better faster server but looks like most mobile networks were blocked by the firewall, well..
              previously i had over 400 online users at the site and over 90gb daily bw usage and now only 100 online and max 30gb daily bw. I have asked them whats wrong and they tell that i should provide them the ip ranges of mobile networks so they can unblock this ips from firewall, the problem is i dont know all the blocked ips because not every user complains.

So id like to ask maybe someone knows what can be done in this case, or do you know some other gread hosting providers for managed dedicated servers?[/b]

Give them the ip list of that country detection script

Comment

tell them you pay for a dedicated server and this means that traffic should be allowed on any port you wish and on any ip range .. dedi servers are supposed to be just like your home pc just with a bigger internet plug as it were

send um an email saying your visitors come from many different countries and from many different ip addresses/ranges and therefore you want all non-reserved ip addresses allowed access to the server on port 80 unless you as the lease holder specifically blocks that ip urself or requests an ip address or range to be blocked... otherwise you will bugger off to another host

Comment

yep id say the same to them as djlee

Comment

beside port 80...
                    you shoul also have opened at least port 8080(default wap port)
                    and
                    9201(old wap port, but still used by some country)
                    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

lol 8080 ?

its 8081
                      _______
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

hmmm... apache is on port 80
                        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

and tomcat listens on 8080

Comment

Working...
                          X