Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dedicated Server Hostind Is Blocking Mobile Networks

Hi,

i have a problem, the firewall of my dedicated hoster is continiously blocking some mobile networks so that users cant access the site they just get a "no gateway reply" error, i have moved my site xchanger.mobi on a better faster server but looks like most mobile networks were blocked by the firewall, well..
    previously i had over 400 online users at the site and over 90gb daily bw usage and now only 100 online and max 30gb daily bw. I have asked them whats wrong and they tell that i should provide them the ip ranges of mobile networks so they can unblock this ips from firewall, the problem is i dont know all the blocked ips because not every user complains.

So id like to ask maybe someone knows what can be done in this case, or do you know some other gread hosting providers for managed dedicated servers?
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Subzero does dedicated hosting just click the hosting add on my sig

Click here!!!

Comment

http://www.uk2.net/

Comment

try that eukhost
        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

I need one where i can pay via paypal, currently im at dedicatedplace.com i sutisfied with it the only one problem is their firewall.

Comment

Hi, You can have a look here and see if we have anything you like http://streamservers.co.uk/?page=Servers

more servers are to be added too

and for performance .. we provide shoutcast hosting to over 400 clients and it growing fast, shoutcast takes a lot out of servers and we pay our technicians very well to get max performance.

edit: and we accept paypal

Comment

gum eukhost is via paypal m8

Comment

I dont realy want server with intel processor, amd opteron should be better than intel xeon..

Comment

thry googling for a site called 1and1 there not too bad and i think they take paypal

Comment

nan 1and1 a was with em server went twice a few times in a month so for the 99.9& uptime

Comment

and I can also recommend 1and1 we use them as our datacenter

Comment

1and1 is my internet provider, i dont like it

Comment

gum eukhost is via paypal m8[/b]
                          do you host there? is that a good hoster?

Comment

yeh a did great it was great service only left cos i stoped wap for a bit

Comment

http://dediwebhost.com accpept paypal as 1 the payment types and there very reliable but they dnt giv managment u could ask them if they do 4 a price never tried asking them lol

Comment

Working...
                              X