Paid Hosting Is Now Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like to give it a try, if it turns out good ill make an order and could u put USD instead of R

Comment

It should be $43 to $45 if im not mistaken its around 40 something not more than that

Comment

I would like to kindly ask the people already registered on our hosting to comment here on our services from the support team to the servers speeds. We want to hear from you

Comment

I would like to kindly ask the people already registered on our hosting to comment here on our services from the support team to the servers speeds. We want to hear from you[/b]

its good. but that link dont open . and i have opened a support ticket with no reply and pmd u here with no reply. but the servers are so quick am still impressed .
          Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

server hosters they need to work harder! lol
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

server hosters they need to work harder! lol[/b]
              subzero is right lol they really need to work very hard, first thing i have noticed server downtime for many hours, secondaly shared hosting are never so much costly as much this guy is giving out for, they mostly cost max to max 10$, but not more than that, big reputated hosting companies also dont offers more than 10$ for shared hosting, and this one is very expensive + server downtime, i am sure nobody will be actualy taking risk by paying so much money for host.

Comment

Hi, are you sure you got the right server? One, we are a company with staff and offices. Secound stats showed no downtime since the server was up. 3rd our packages are reaching 150 Gb space,800 GB bandwidth and etc for $43 i for one have seen one host providing 45 Gb space and 15 Gb BW for $25. Almost half less than our price and quater less offering than us. Last but not least our support team have reply to all tickets if your ticket hasnt been answered you probaly provided us with the wrong email address which you then should reopen a ticket and cheek that everything is correct

Comment

Anther thing i should add is that we running 6 powerful servers (currently building anther 4) to act as one super server. So the changes of downtime are about 2.5555% chance of downtime. If one of the six servers had to have downtime it shouldnt effect anything because the other 5 servers would back it up. Our company has had 1,2% downtime ever since the server was put up and that 1,2% i will assume as due to setting up the server it self

Comment

How are you all expert coders doing today? just wanted you guys to vist our companies hosting site and tell me what you think. I got a huge responsability by creating the web site so i would like a few comments. Not everythings done but the main page is as well as the orders for the baisc plan. Please comment here on the web site. Please note that the images on the site are flash so i would advise using opera. http://elitezone.co.za/hosting.html . Thanx for your input. have a wounderful day

Comment

flash image dont work and its too fast to read and not done right lol

Do you need help ?
                      _______
                      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

there must b a catch ? ??
                        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

flash image dont work and its too fast to read and not done right lol

Do you need help ?[/b]
                          Slowing it down is easy. The thing i dont get is why its not displaying directly on the website.It displays perfect on my test server. Im using flash version 6 on it tried using 8 and 4 but still the same promblem. Also tried changing permission on it. I could change the flash into a activeX plugin but that would be giving the vister to much work to do to download the plugins.

Comment

you not doing flash right thou

Code:
                            <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0" width="780" HEIGHT="243">
                            <param name="movie" value="index.swf">
                            <param name="quality" value="high">
                             <embed src="index.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="780" HEIGHT="243"></embed>
                            </object>
                            _______
                            _______
                            Info & Tips
                            php.net
                            w3schools.com

Comment

you not doing flash right thou

Code:
                              <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0" width="780" HEIGHT="243">
                              <param name="movie" value="index.swf">
                               <embed src="index.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="780" HEIGHT="243"></embed>
                              </object>
                              [/b]
                              Code:
                              <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0" width="250" height="250">
                                               <param name="movie" value="adverts.swf">
                                               <embed src="adverts.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="250"></embed>
                                             </object>
                              Thats my code. baiscly the same as yours. Any other idea what it could be

Comment

Working...
                              X