Paid Hosting Is Now Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Hosting Is Now Free

Good day to all of you. I own a paid hosting company,our services are high in speed and tech so we can not to afford to have free plans because we need to cover up,staff salairs,running costs etc. HOWEVER! We are new and we have a special,for the first 20 accounts to be registered will be hosted on our paid servers for FREE for a whole year! This good for those who are hosted on free servers and want to move on to paid servers but dont have the money

What does our services contain?
    We provide:
    Our baisc plan has:
    150 mb of space
    500 mb of monthly transfer (note that all this can be customizee to suit you best by emailing us)
    24/7 support
    php
    cgi
    57 installed scripts
    file explorer v2 and v3
    a set wizard
    a video toturial
    hot link protection
    cpanx with themes
    and much much more our cpanlx is one of the most advanced ones i have seen to, cheek out our cpanel login to http://demo.elitezone.co.za/cpanel
    login: demo
    password: demo
    if you would like to be the first of the 20 to register please email our team at chatriderz@gmail.com

Comment

Sorry the login details are:
      password: 1111

Comment

For south africans that want to pay for hosting you will all the above but with 5 gb space and 15 gb of monthly transfer for only R150 per month thats our paid plan. Please open a order ticket again by emailing us on chatriderz@gmail.com

Comment

500 MB transfer?.. couldn't you do something like 5GB?.. and how much is the paid hosting?.. in GBP

Comment

We can make it 1 gb

Comment

We can make it 1 gb[/b]

and wot php does it support . 4 or 5 .
              Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

4 and 5, 4 by deafult you can change between them in your cpanel

Comment

What does our services contain?
                  We provide:
                  Our baisc plan has:
                  150 mb of space
                  500 mb of monthly transfer (note that all this can be customizee to suit you best by emailing us)
                  24/7 support
                  php
                  cgi
                  57 installed scripts
                  file explorer v2 and v3
                  a set wizard
                  a video toturial
                  hot link protection
                  cpanx with themes
                  and much much more our cpanlx is one of the most advanced ones i have seen to, cheek out our cpanel login to http://demo.elitezone.co.za/cpanel
                  password: demo
                  if you would like to be the first of the 20 to register please email our team at chatriderz@gmail.com[/b]
                  can i havea 1G web space??

Comment

Please send all your quaries to our online staff and the will open a support ticket for you at chatriderz@gmail.com

Comment

Please send all your quaries to our online staff and the will open a support ticket for you at chatriderz@gmail.com[/b]
                      waits for reply
                      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

why am i thinking that this is all bulldust? i'm never gonna trust a host that is using my sites old script as thier main page

but thats just me saying that

Comment

Amylee the reason why your script is being used as the main page is 1. Our hosting websites main page is still being coded 2. Your scripts being used as a demo site as from now because its the most commonly known script and one that doesnt function with all servers on ours it works 100%. We keeping it for now but in about one to three weeks we will put it down and bring up our hosting page we do not have any more interest in that script as our services is now hosting. However you more than welcome to ask the members already registered on our hosting what they think of our service.

Comment

Our services now includes a free .com domain (note: this does not apply to the first 20 members special)

Comment

There are still 5 places left for our special offer. Changing the subject we offering south africans 150 gb space, 800 gb bandwith,30 mysql, addons etc, php,cgi for R400 per month notice that is our standarded packege. Our server is extremely fast and we currently recuritting new staff to give quicker and better 24/7 support all the time

Comment

Working...
                              X