Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol who i payed can write his own script from scratch he doesn't have time for that cause he doesn't even browse forum again just msn hes a programmer create sites for company that his job.

Comment

Originally posted by mob_mate View Post
      Lol storys! Why paying other to secure ur script for u and you still got head to call that yours? At risk; what abt if u paid me and i secure ur script and i still got a copy of ur script... Or i dig my own hole into ur files for the day you will mess around with me? Haiz!!!
      wizard would never do anything as such...
      he is a true helper !
      you shouldnt insult ppl if you got no clue who they are...
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Oh pleeease! Pm me and i wil give u step by step info on how to hack.

Comment

true me and wizard and mc_kenny close well me and kenny live as bother so he doing anything for me free but wizard only when its alot of work to do i pay him but he never ask me for money am the one always give him when him done,yeah mobilegig and mc-kenny always test each other keyy say u good aswell so i believe i always watch u closely cause i know that u are trouble lol,capable of doing the unspeakable so i watch u closely when u around my site lol but other wise i know u cool cause u never really do anything much than make ur self stafff u always wanna be other one i want u to remain as headadmin only reason cause i didnt want u to view my pass lol but i erase those risky stuff there out my site.

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
            wizard would never do anything as such...
            he is a true helper !
            you shouldnt insult ppl if you got no clue who they are...
            i see, the wizard. But metulj did i insult any1 ?

Comment

I cant understand why a11 anxious 4 shell.php well suppose i upload a shell.gif/jpg then? I cant run it at all. If they dot use http x forword in their .htaccess . Any1 kindly make me correct.

Comment

Cant send PM to MGIGS pls delete ur inbox !

Comment

@blazehype...are u sayin u wantd mur cuz i can do more than make myself staff, just i liked sum ov ur users, u know the ja thing worked 4 me. I can take ur db for a spin u know.

Lava script users crack me up. If only yall knew the amount of security lapse.

@shakil420...what u wana pm me for? O.o

Comment

this topic need to be closed i see there is nothing here now without argue
                    left wap stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X