This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hack

help tell me why from a user create a club they able to hack his/her profile from they the owner of the club?help me plz i pit the this code in core since lately

PHP Code:
    $_GETarray_map('addslashes',$_GET) :'';
    $_POST array_map('addslashes',$_POST) :''
    thats not all the code but i only remember the last pard of them anyway i dont know yet if it stop him caus ehe haven come at my site lately but anyone know how to stop that?

so u saying they bypass and reach the input to add logo?

Comment

immage trap ??@ hidden? do u know how it works? ? let us know elaborate please .. thanx for the info

Added after 48 minutes:

try ,
      if (lastip != currentip) {kick query}else{login}
      Last edited by shakil420; 21.09.10, 17:21.

Comment

i can hack session using avator but never really think of using the club anyway i dont have time for that

Comment

Originally posted by blazehype View Post
          i can hack session using avator but never really think of using the club anyway i dont have time for that
          you can hack session??
          maybe you can steal it...
          which will never be the same as hacking session...
          and defence against stolen session is very simple...
          so you got nothing...
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

true thats y i dont waist my time hyping on that.

Comment

Yawn! Yall need to read more.

Comment

How to steal session@ metulj bro? Burning question./hi mgigs how r u?

Comment

who and earth gonna teach u that for free?i pay to learn and i will pay to learn more,here they only tell u how to stop it they aint gonna tell u how its done well how its done does done doesn't really important its how to stop it and get it stop.

Comment

Originally posted by blazehype View Post
                    who and earth gonna teach u that for free?i pay to learn and i will pay to learn more,here they only tell u how to stop it they aint gonna tell u how its done well how its done does done doesn't really important its how to stop it and get it stop.
                    oh really ... just open ur eyes i asked it metulj .. http refferer is not a big secret at all ..

Comment

If you know how to h*ck/cr*ck/steal a site's resourse, you can stop these in your site.:S.
                      A Simple Commonsence.... But its not the big deal though.. Stealing session or cookie is not the bravory things as It is simple to steal.

Normal answer for those who wanna use logo in club, or anywhere: Don't allow external Links or they will piss you by hotlinking. place a uploader in any free host instead of this,then allow uploading logo. Protect it, and Use phpthumb in adopting logo, picture, image file instead of direct access.

It will certainly help you.

Comment

my gallery kinda secure when user upload anything it rename and resize no php file can upload even if it have php.jpg

Comment

Lol blazehype, how sure you are? Most of shared script gallery here at coding talk are 20percent secure btw as you can see, hacking is not a big, i guess, u give me ur site link and test ur GALLERY for you!!! May be sure its secure friend.

Comment

my gallery doesn't come from from coding talk micheal aka wizard code it for me hes a pass student from here here too small for his lever he's the one create funmobile script off lavalair we tight so harmful things that can affect my site i let him protect it for me but still i aint gonna post my link here cause bychance one of u may able to get in any the first things most of u guys do post people site on her so everybody can have it,that aint cool cause mi neva get my wml wapdesire edit or with no fancy coding am the one do all the work spend sleepless nites addng things to it right now my site doesnt even look nothing like wapdesire cause it doesnt have nothing much for it people keep asking me wats the name of my script when i tell them wapdesire they cant believe and i never use another script i call that mine although i still put irisblaze on it cause i finaly understand wat copyright mean and i respect the dude although i use to give him and emylee a hard time at lavalair.net

Comment

Lol storys! Why paying other to secure ur script for u and you still got head to call that yours? At risk; what abt if u paid me and i secure ur script and i still got a copy of ur script... Or i dig my own hole into ur files for the day you will mess around with me? Haiz!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X