• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where do you place the code for admod some one help me out please
    somwhere in your page's php code
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

i havnt had any trouble wif admob ive used them 4 bout 2 years and was making up to $500 a month they always paid neva got suspended i had a warning once 4 having there ads on a adult gallery page but thats it

Comment

no problem to me also ... every one or two month i get paid by admob.... no problem to me...

just put the codes and forget.... you should never click to your ads otherwise they will ban you.. they can track you easily....

have anyone tried mojiva....

Comment

they cancelled my account and didnt give me a reason!

WapCHAT Forum Currenltly changing over to xhtml

My Dowloads Site

Comment

Admob will ban accounts that display more than 3 ads per page and they will also check sites and if they feel they are being tricked or anything they have the rights to desable any accounts... read there T&C its all in there, and if you lie about anything they will delete your account, if they find that they are getting too many clicks per day from the same IP address they will ban you.. its simple, dont cheat, dont lie. remember, cheaters will never win, hackers will never defeat, admob will never allow anyone of such kind into there site.. how would you feel if you pay alot of money to get your site advertised and you find out someone is clicking for the sake of?.. normally, a original clicker will stay active at the clicked site for a max of 5 minutes.. you click an ad and stay for like 5 seconds they know its just a fake click and they will do anything to stop it from happing. think about it.. would you like to be cheated?..

Comment

Working...
            X