Http://ads.admob.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Http://ads.admob.com

Please help...my page no viewing http://ads.admob.com ......??????
    Just ...http://wapdesire.com Best Web n Wap Community
    PHP Code:
    function mobads()
    {
    $mob_mode "test";
    $mob_alternate_link "<p align=\"center\"><a href=\"http://wapdesire.com\">Best Web n Wap Community</a></p>";

$mob_ua urlencode(getenv("HTTP_USER_AGENT"));
    $mob_ip urlencode($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);

if (
    $mob_mode=='live')
    $mob_m "&m";
    $mob_url 'http://ads.admob.com/ad_source.php?s=ADMOBID&u='.$mob_ua.'&i='.$mob_ip.$mob_m;
    @
    $mob_ad_serve fopen($mob_url,'r');
    if (
    $mob_ad_serve)
    {
    while (!
    feof($mob_ad_serve))
    $mob_contents .= fread($mob_ad_serve,1024);
    fclose($mob_ad_serve);
    }
    $mob_link explode("><",$mob_contents);
    $mob_ad_text $mob_link[0];
    $mob_ad_link $mob_link[1];
    if (isset(
    $mob_ad_link) && ($mob_ad_link !=''))
    $ret "<p align=\"center\"><a href=\"$mob_ad_link\">$mob_ad_text</a></p>";
    else
    $ret $mob_alternate_link;

return 
    $ret;

:sad:

change

$mob_mode = "test";

to

$mob_mode = "live";

also you gotta sign up to admob to get money

Comment

just add your ads tag code to your page...
      your ads will be displayed by admob by randomly bro..

Comment

**** off admob. .I just install admob at my site 4 2 weeks and i get $60 dolar.But my account was suspanded coz they said i use invalid program or software to auto click or auto impression! ****!

Comment

**** off admob. .I just install admob at my site 4 2 weeks and i get $60 dolar.But my account was suspanded coz they said i use invalid program or software to auto click or auto impression! ****!
          Do u know trick or code that can boost page impression or can give an autoclick to advert that we have install at our site?Tell me plz.Tq
          remember that pm you sent me? lol you were asking to be banned by admob

Comment

boyzone,all ppl are not as cunning as you, they maintain some principle. I know you pmed this easyway to earn admob $$$ and teaching you lava hacking tricks as much ppl as you know good in wap scripting, I told you not to be greedy for admob $$$ but you did not listen. you are a kid in wap knowledge and thats the result you got.

Comment

But nobody teach me the trick, all people say they dont know...My account was suspanded after i get 80,000 impresion + 252 click for one day..But i didnt use any software or invalid program..The point is, admob dont have money to pay me..haha...If i know the trick or have the software or program.I will set to boost 10 milion imps + 10 milion clicks a day..So who know the trick or have the program share wit me.I will share the $$$ with u..

Comment

hmm some people dont learn
                Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

whats ur site url ? @ boyzone where u got 252 click per day? -dizzy-

Comment

I will inbox u my site url friend..no spam here..i have create one page and put 30 admod advert and i put 5 second auto refresh..So every 5 second i got 30+30+30..impression...and i ask my staf to click that advert for the whole days..Thats y i get 80,000 imps + 252 clicks. . .i learn crazybumi..I learn that for a half day..Admob put a valid advert..And for a half day..Admob put an invalid advert..I mean when u click that advert it will said that adver not available and give u to choose other advert..And for that invalid advert.U got no click for that even u click it for a hundred times..The advert also always not appear and effect my impression..i learn that admob have trick us..Thats why i ask if somebody know how to trick them..

Comment

its true admob for no reason tell me i had click myself and suspended after 6months when my ad money was 300$ and they do after i tried to transfer to my paypal but unable so i ask them and they say ur account suspanded
                      Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

well same thing happened to me. i got paid over $750 and the next time i should have got paid the banned my account. i explained to them over and over saying i didnt cheat and they didnt listen to a word i said. i signed up again and they banned me again, i asked them about it and they replied i no longer can advertise with them. so i jus move to a next advert company. simple. problem solved... move on thats all i can say

Comment

we must to take legal action to admob they cheat inocent people like us.
                          Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

we must to take legal action to admob they cheat inocent people like us.[/b]
                            i agree with u..i know that many people out there face the same fate like us..now everybody willl learn..

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BoYzONe @ Sep 20 2008, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                              i agree with u..i know that many people out there face the same fate like us..now everybody willl learn..[/b]
                              where do you place the code for admod some one help me out please

Comment

Working...
                              X