Hackers Creating Owner ID!! Help Plz!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only secure site on the web is not to have one :p nothing is impossible im sure there is a vulnerable spot somewhere

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

lol you can fix this hole without reqeriting the script there is only a few places where this code can be entered. all u got to do is sanatize that its most likely gona be a function so you will only need to edit it once. il give you a clue where yu put the code, ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH UR SITE.
      Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
        i made a solution in my new script edit that prevents the injection of the user agent this is how they are getting into your site no proper browser in my script means no vallid session simple lol if they arent injecting the user agent they are simply stealing sessions of admins with a php script desigend to collect your info
        im using your script .... and i have added few thinks to it do some incomplit thinks up to my knowlage .. and still working on it .... but still there is a problem some one dont know who just make every user directy admin ... and hed admin just chege the permition and do outher chages ....

i dont know to stop that so did something that when ever such thik happpens and if any user who is geting a permition of owner by hacker try to use any tool will b normal user :p
        i know its not the perment solution but thats only i know to do im a nobe

Comment

Originally posted by brokenheart
          i have an own made script! if you are interested, BUY it from me, no 0ne Has Ever hacked my Script, trust me and youll not gain regrets, just PM me or contact me in facebook, facebook.com/eleazer.ababa
          dont buy his junk, ur beta off wit sum like johncms.

Comment

ive made a fix to that u also need to make a way for how the owner is selected ie not from table perm

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
            Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

sigpic

Comment

ok......... but no one has ever hacker it,!!!
                Really? Why ur site got hack last night using shell? imao..

Comment

i have an own made script! if you are interested, BUY it from me, no 0ne Has Ever hacked my Script, trust me and youll not gain regrets, just PM me or contact me in facebook, facebook.com/eleazer.ababa
                  Can you Give me a demo link.

Added after 3 minutes:

Originally posted by rana_bdfun View Post
                  At least help me to block those sql injects from kafi, he is continuously creating owner id's.He wanna earn money 4m every lava s8 of Bangladesh, so he attacts them very often. Is there any1 to teach him a good a leason. Plz stop that lava terror, help us 4m him
                  Contact me. I'll help you freely!
                  Last edited by athora; 20.07.11, 00:53.

Comment

Working...
                  X