Hackers Creating Owner ID!! Help Plz!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hackers Creating Owner ID!! Help Plz!!

Some hackers creating owner id directly when they register an id. I am just a NooB, so Coders, plz help me fix this issue. Sometimes they delete my all users/posts/topics without accessing my database. Its a Lavalair wml script with ibwf... database structure.

aaah lava suckx as always lol
    better u secure it fr0m sqli and xss.

Comment

Originally posted by rana_bdfun View Post
      Some hackers creating owner id directly when they register an id. I am just a NooB, so Coders, plz help me fix this issue. Sometimes they delete my all users/posts/topics without accessing my database. Its a Lavalair wml script with ibwf... database structure.
      First, they are not hackers. Second, there is no quick fix, its needed to totaly rewrite the script.
      <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

change the script

Comment

It may probably help

Changing the css may not solve the whole matter, but you may try it. If it doesnt work, mail me for more help on this matter.

Comment

Reply :

I knw there are plenty of holes, bt i have no clue what should i do! I wanna learn php to fix those issues, bt where i will get tutorials? I just wanna knw abt lava, nothing else. Can anybody give a me complete solution regarding this. I live in a rural place and there is chance to learn php here, bt i wanna knw how can i learn about php through Internet? I wont be able to fix those problems untill i got experience abt php. I have some basic knowledge, bt need a helpful hand 4m a dedicated helpful person, plz help me.......

Comment

Tutorials
              Here.
              <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

i made a solution in my new script edit that prevents the injection of the user agent this is how they are getting into your site no proper browser in my script means no vallid session simple lol if they arent injecting the user agent they are simply stealing sessions of admins with a php script desigend to collect your info

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Where i can find ur script ?@Ozzie Bro

Comment

im still finishing it off at the moment. its about 60% done

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

At least help me to block those sql injects from kafi, he is continuously creating owner id's.He wanna earn money 4m every lava s8 of Bangladesh, so he attacts them very often. Is there any1 to teach him a good a leason. Plz stop that lava terror, help us 4m him

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
                        im still finishing it off at the moment. its about 60% done
                        it is happy to hear that you have completed 60% of it.keep it up ozzie
                        Last edited by nimeshka; 17.07.11, 05:30. Reason: I didnt post "Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply." whats this :p

I'm Proud to be a Sri Lankan!

Comment

Originally posted by rana_bdfun View Post
                          He wanna earn money 4m every lava s8 of Bangladesh, so he attacts them very often.
                          Take A Preventive measure instead of teach him or what ever. Stop Using Lava, Pay a coder for a own made script and tell him to make it look like lava (as because I've seen most of the Bangladeshi site owner use lava for its enormous function.)

Comment

Originally posted by brokenheart
                            no 0ne Has Ever hacked my Script, trust me
                            nothing is impossible in ur script lolzz

Comment

Lol n0 script is secured.even g0ogle was hacked by 11 year boy

Comment

Working...
                              X