community script for sell

mobile.wqaproof.com script for sale if you want to buy email me
    your amount for script in Eu dollar. eg $0
    your country.
    your Email address.
    your phone number.
    ***links removed***
    Last edited by metulj; 25.03.10, 20:38.
    have connected with http://adexchat.com ?
    Fun up with
    http://forum.adexchat.com

This script is coded and designed by Olajide Adeyemi Gabriel A.K.A Adex3g.This script is newly coded with php and xhtml.
    If you like this script and you want your website to be like this site, kindly buy this script.
    IF you are good at webdesign and you know how to get your own domain and server or already get and you want to buy this script kindly send
    is it **** coded by you, f.ucking idiot...

newly coded lol i think you may find that that piece of **** you call your site is in fact lavalair script which is freely available just about anywhere on wap

<edit> oh btw did i mention this script is very easy to hack lol as seen here

Last edited by amylee; 25.03.10, 16:32.

Comment

friend how did u know that is lava script. no! this script is just started coded by me, i mean i am still working on this script . it just look like lava, i will still sucure it later when i finish it. so do crying
      have connected with http://adexchat.com ?
      Fun up with
      http://forum.adexchat.com

Comment

because i own lavalair.net, thats how i know so dont f.ucking lie that you coded it
        all you have done is added adex3gblahblah.php into the filenames
        plus its funny how this crap shows up amongst your many errors "Table 'waproof_adex3gdb.ibwf_faqs waproof_adex3gdb.ibwf_cards ' doesn't exist"

still want to argue that this is your own script you coded yourself from scratch?
        Last edited by amylee; 25.03.10, 17:55.

Comment

amyle also have alook at my site Retrivewap and at mgigs site tell me what u see he used my lava edit and added mgigs themes to it now he want to say he CODING it lmfao and it does look like lava first place to see it is in register and then login page looks like lava and main page damn everything look like lava on there guys rather download thge retrivewap script ive posted and get the mgigs theme add it to it and then u have a site that looks 100% the same as this one he wants to sell
          Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

think he has used retrievewap http://mobile.waproof.com/images/themes/steal/logo.gif plus there are still instances of other sites in "his" script lavalair, ravingwap, arawap, retrievewap, wappy's mods, methos list basically anyone who has ever worked on this script

plus all the holes i know for the script are still there

i f.ucking hate people like this copy n pasting i coded this by myself idiot on wap

Comment

@rider . . .i made a lava clone version. Ive neva downloaded any lava mod except wap desire so wot u on about :-|. You tink i fcukin ave time to clone a less dan secure retrive thingy? Oh pls, d rw script is bad as itis.

And oh my recent works ****s on urs.

@amy. . .are u on fb? We gota talk.

Comment

DUUUUUDDDDDEEEEE read the post carefully damit man im talikng bout the freakin guy who wona sell his script he took my retrivewap script and ur lava clone themes u posted here and mixed them together thats what i meant get ur facts straight before posting please i never said u used my script ive said the guy who selling his script here

Comment

Ryt. My bad.

Comment

u can go have a look at his site he took my retrivewap script and ur themes and now saying he coded it all lmao taking credits of other ppl works

Comment

Originally posted by adex3g View Post
                      mobile.wqaproof.com script for sale if you want to buy email me
                      your amount for script in Eu dollar. eg $0
                      your country.
                      your Email address.
                      your phone number.
                      1.) dont sell something whats NOT yours !
                      2.) dont sell s**t code like this [Invalid]Markup... ! or/and like this CSS Validator results
                      3.) dont try to proove how dumb you are, we already know that !
                      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by mobileGIGS View Post
                        @rider . . .i made a lava clone version. Ive neva downloaded any lava mod except wap desire so wot u on about :-|. You tink i fcukin ave time to clone a less dan secure retrive thingy? Oh pls, d rw script is bad as itis.

And oh my recent works ****s on urs.

@amy. . .are u on fb? We gota talk.
                        nope no facebook, only msn which i believe your already in my contacts i think if not add me on amy@lavalair.net

also can this crap be moved to trash?

Comment

Ayt ima add u.

Comment

maybe i should share my methos v4 clone then everyone will be happy.
                            BakGat
                            Code:
                            class Counter {
                            public:
                              void Count();
                              int  ReadDisplay();
                            private:
                              int  CurrentCount;
                            };

Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?
                            My Community
                            BakGat
                            sigpic

Comment

geez, I'm glad for guys like you, guys like me might just have stepped into buying this...
                              Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

Working...
                              X