arg0s12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry mate...
    Last edited by arg0s12; 26.12.09, 00:44.

Comment

Originally posted by mobileGIGS View Post
      (rofl) sir subzero and sir wapmetal
      yeah it can be *in english*
      Did I help you?
      You can help me too
      Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

For what is this topic?
        mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterio3 View Post
          For what is this topic?
          its all about sql, , noobcoder believe that i use his sql, but the truth is i use the sql came here in coding-talk, like retrievewap,blingywap,spider website,lavalair,dmp sql, and lot of community, i try to download all script to having idea how sql work?
          coz im amazing how site worked using this sql. .

Comment

Originally posted by arg0s12 View Post
            im not lord. But im not noob, yah, me and you have a big diffrence, why? Coz im only highschool grad, and work as a construction boy, but look, you create dis thread to face off to other coder that im a boastful? Tsk.tsk. This war is between you and me, and you dont need others help. Your like a kid, go to your mama and tel what im doin? Hndi kta kya sa php pero kya ktang ptayin,
            muska ka pwede,pwede ba kating maging kaibigan,galling u talaga man, pm me, and u r ryt, here nobudy hv ryts to say bad or good for anybudy, if u wana help some1, u welcome, if u wana say bad, b ready 4 hear same, but why ?? Are we here for increase enemy?? No leave it, do handshake with every1, and enjoy lyf in peace, now lets b frnd, and lets share our knowledge to each other, wht we wil lost if we wil help to sm1?? But may b if we wil help 2 sm1, he can give us respect al0t, its our aim,

Comment

hehe! wrong tagalog or
              filipino words

Comment

Originally posted by manavworld View Post
                muska ka pwede,pwede ba kating maging kaibigan,galling u talaga man, pm me, and u r ryt, here nobudy hv ryts to say bad or good for anybudy, if u wana help some1, u welcome, if u wana say bad, b ready 4 hear same, but why ?? Are we here for increase enemy?? No leave it, do handshake with every1, and enjoy lyf in peace, now lets b frnd, and lets share our knowledge to each other, wht we wil lost if we wil help to sm1?? But may b if we wil help 2 sm1, he can give us respect al0t, its our aim,
                sorry, i cant help but laugh while reading this. i cant seem to understand eh.. txt writing.. LOL
                LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
                site closed.
                im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
                www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
                i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

Originally posted by arg0s12 View Post
                  its all about sql, , noobcoder believe that i use his sql, but the truth is i use the sql came here in coding-talk, like retrievewap,blingywap,spider website,lavalair,dmp sql, and lot of community, i try to download all script to having idea how sql work?
                  coz im amazing how site worked using this sql. .
                  then its ok. we all use scripts that share here.
                  mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

topic should closed it doesnt make any sense look like this lol
                    left wap stuff

Comment

Originally posted by GiLL View Post
                      topic should closed it doesnt make any sense look like this lol
                      sigpic

Comment

its good to see people trying to learn sumthng that are not inline of their skills or educational bckground. bt its really disappointing seeing crab mentality and the like. too bad :-(

Comment

Working...
                        X