Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mac addresses can be cloned far easier than ip addresses so be pointless to even try and ban them

Comment

Ugh didnt knw tht.... So is there any way 2 find sum unique device ID? Either phn either pc...?
      sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

well just think about it .. what does your server see when you connect to it ... it see's your IP .. so therefore you can obtain a users IP and hostname .. other than that you cant really get anything without subscribing to an IP lookup service (for this you'd have to have legal checks and all scripts u use periodically checked to ensure that any data u gain from the service is being used exactly how you stated as well as many other things which you really dont wanna get into).

in simple terms .. no .. there is no way of uniquely identifying every single user .. the IP address was supposed to allow this when it was designed however it obviously can no longer provide this.

edit:

can i just ask why you need to be able to uniquely identify users to such an exact degree .. i kno people including myself that have run certain pirate sites in the past which i believe would have a greater need for uniquely identifying users.. they face just as many and even more problems with users as wap sites do yet they function just as well without the need for any special service

Comment

@djlee the reason why would i like sum unique user id is tht sum freakin kids constantly trying 2 hack my freakin poor site... Now its a year tht its going on... They manage 2 get sum ugly face hacker nd they even manage 2 hack me twice in 1 day... After tht i made many changes of security and they didnt succeded anymore,but they r trying every day... Its funny cuz they call themselfs a real hackers nd they cnt hack me the PHP BEGINER... But its started 2 b pain in the ass u knw nd i wanted 2 find sum unique id 2 ban them one by one 4 time... Wap is just 4 fun 2 me but now i have 2 make backup daily... It sux,its nt fun anymore....
          sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

Further on, i knw all sites on the net r in dangerous, thts nothng new and i knw tht nothng is unhackable, especialy php scripts,but i was just wonder maybe there is sum unique id... I dnt care 4 double accounts, delete button is easy 2 hit lol anyway tht is the reason why i wanted the unique id... 2 ban at least wannabe kid hackers... I dnt touch any1, so would b nice they fkn stay away from me...
            sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

well as i said its not possible to uniquely identify people these days without premium services. however i have been running certain types of sites that require high end security and ive now turned to freelance work .. so if its that vital too you i dont work for free but i may comprimise on pricing depending on what mood im in .. i provide optimisation and security enhacements you can have either or both but as i said i cant afford to work for free.

if you need a hand i dont mind looking over a script or two to point out any obvious security or optimisation flaws but if you want the whole site doing i'll have to charge you for the time.

heres my msn anyway djlee989@hotmail.co.uk, feel free to hit me up if it gets too on top for ya

Comment

ThanX 4 ur offer djlee, but no... I run my site just 4 fun, just 4 few Cro users left on wap when they took free gprs from us grrr, my frnd gave me free account on his server and only thng i pay is the domain name(too bad tht i didnt knw my frnd has a server,otherwise i would have a free domain name also lol).... So u c, its nt worth of giving extra money 4 it.... But if it will get any lil bit serious in the future, ill contact u 4 help...
                sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

tut tut hacking probaly someone in here most of u owners spam grim-reaper too dont mind me ya just get a bad name for yaselfs lol an i can see ya browser details including phone numbers opera 8.65 is good alesh but the n95 browser sucks lol

Comment

Lol i never spam subs site lol he helped me b4 many times....nd got no reason 2 spam... actualy i never spam any site... Only if they spam mine nd they dnt stop,then i spam them big time..all registered users....nd btw opera 8.65 isnt any better than any opera mini....its slow, it crashng all the time nd it eats 2 many KB...it should b called opera bug lol i never like it...
                    sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

spamming is gay
                      nuff said..

Comment

alesh never said u lol just some one guy on here his domain was closed my bf did it an opera fine for me maybe its u i use it try n95 browser it really sucks maybe ya network its never closed on me

Comment

tut tut hacking probaly someone in here most of u owners spam grim-reaper too dont mind me ya just get a bad name for yaselfs lol an i can see ya browser details including phone numbers opera 8.65 is good alesh but the n95 browser sucks lol[/b]
                          Just want to point out... you can see phone numbers? do you mean by they enter them when they sign up or by script?.. because there isn't such a script that would show a phone number!.. even if there was the only people who would be after phone numbers is ****ing sick, i ain't calling you sick but why the hell lie ?..

a phone number should be private and not shown to anyone apart from "real life" friends and "real life" family.. fair enough its just a number but if a pervert or a pedofile got your phone number your be ****ed! you just think how much info you can get from a phone number, you can get Full name, address etc.. why do you think there is NO code and NEVER will be to show a phone number?..

So, if you still think you can see phone numbers, i'll Register at your site from my mobile phone and you tell me my mobile number yeah?.. no point in asking anyone around wap/web because nobody has it! so that option is out the window..

Topic Closed!

Comment

Topic Open!

There is a phone numbers script !

all mobile phones do have there numbers in there system !
                            We ban the nunbers as well .,

gary you still need to learn how to code abit better then sayin **** what you dont know how to do it

for one resson why you tryin to make us a lie ? god i think you lie more then a snail can !

for one that script is not for share wont that script pay me for it $50 aud

no freebies!
                            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                            _______
                            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                            _______
                            Info & Tips
                            php.net
                            w3schools.com

Comment

I must say sub is right? U cn get the phn number... At my country u 1st need sum biz company, then u contact phn company network nd u make a contract with them...also u pay a big money nd u get sum nasty terms...cuz ur nt aloved 2 redistribut ppls phn number etc... I must say its so freakin expencive tht its nt useful lol... Anyway i dnt knw how u got it sub but here u cnt get so easy..
                              sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

lol i got that is so easy ask the hackers of the forum to get that lovly script from lol
                                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                                _______
                                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                                _______
                                Info & Tips
                                php.net
                                w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                                X