X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redirect website

Hi,
    I have a simple question.
    I have a mobile site and i made its website also.
    My question is what code should i use or what should i do so when people will open my site through mobile it will open mobile and with pc it will open web site.
    Just like mobile fb and pc fb.
    Help me out, thank you
    Girls are like internet domain name, The girls i like are already taken!

Originally posted by Rekon View Post
    Hi,
    My question is what code should i use or what should i do so when people will open my site through mobile it will open mobile and with pc it will open web site.
    Help me out, thank you
    Its easy. goto google search for mobile detection script any you will get a result of codes.google.com.......... go to that link and download then follow instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekon View Post
      Hi,
      Help me out, thank you
      what should you do ? => well... you should search before posting already answered question...
      what should you use ? => if you would search, you would already found code...

***LOCK&TRASH***
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
      X