Error With Lavalair Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error With Lavalair Script

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/vhosts/vampire.xphost.org/public_html/config.php on line 6

i gopt this error when i enter to my wapsite..
    i dunno what to..
    i just create it..

would be a good idea to show us whats on line 6 nobody here is psychic so we dont know

Comment

would be a good idea to show us whats on line 6 nobody here is psychic so we dont know[/b]
      amylee, you own lava script and you dont know whats on line 6 of the config?..

//////////////////////////////////////////

use this

<?php
      $dbname = "";
      $dbhost = "";
      $dbuser = "";
      $dbpass = "";
      $max_buds=100;
      $topic_af = 20;
      $post_af = 15;
      $onver = true;
      ?>

Comment

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vhosts/vampire.xphost.org/public_html/config.php:3) in /home/vhosts/vampire.xphost.org/public_html/index.php on line 8

ERROR! cannot connect to database

This error happens usually when backing up the database, please be patient, The site will be up any minute

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

how to fix this??

Comment

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vhosts/vampire.xphost.org/public_html/config.php:3) in /home/vhosts/vampire.xphost.org/public_html/index.php on line 8
          ERROR! cannot connect to database

This error happens usually when backing up the database, please be patient, The site will be up any minute

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

how to fix this??[/b]
          i get this error when i go to my address http://vampire.xphost.org

Comment

set ur config file
            Code:
            <?php 
            $dbname = "your database name";
            $dbhost = "your database host";//usually localhost
            $dbuser = "your database username";
            $dbpass = "your database password";
            $max_buds=100;
            $topic_af = 20;
            $post_af = 15;
            $onver = true;
            ?>

Comment

amylee, you own lava script and you dont know whats on line 6 of the config?..

//////////////////////////////////////////

use this

<?php
              $dbname = "";
              $dbhost = "";
              $dbuser = "";
              $dbpass = "";
              $max_buds=100;
              $topic_af = 20;
              $post_af = 15;
              $onver = true;
              ?>[/b]
              i dont even have the old script on my pc anymore and this is my config on new script very different to what the old script was plus so amny ppl have different versions of the script how do i know that every single config file is the same..?

Code:
              <?php
              /********************************************************************************
              ****************\
              *                Script Name: RAVENOUS                                            *
              *                Purpose: Wap community, including bookmarking and reviews features               *
              *                Script Written By: Ra&#39;ed Shabanah 2006 (c)                               *
              *                Start Date: 14th July 2006                                           *
              *                E-mail: [email]raed_mfs@yahoo.com[/email]                                           *
              *-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
              *                            COPYRIGHTS                                       *
              *-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
              *                This script was written fully by Ra&#39;ed Shabanah, Senjil - Palestine                   *
              *                you can&#39;t use,  distribute, edit, sell or rewrite any piece of this script               *
              *                without written permission from the author Raed Shabana..............                   *
              *                Legal actions will be taken against any violation!                               *
              \***************************************************************************
              *********************/

$db_host = ""; //db host name
              $db_name = ""; // database name
              $db_user = ""; //username
              $db_pass = ""; //password

//anti flood
              $af_shout = 20;
              $af_posts = 30;
              $af_topic = 60;
              $af_article = 120;

//buddies
              $max_buds = 75;
              ///other configurations
              $wel_msg = &#39;Hello /reader =)[br/]Welcome to lavalair the most unique wap community and dating portal in its features and members, on  behalf of our staff and members I would like to welcome you and wish you a happy stay, for help please see CPanel > help menu, and lavalair info forum, this pm indicates that you are now activated, have fun&#39;;
              $on_line = false; //to test online options, like e-mail, ravebabe... etc
              $wl_forc = false; //opera supports xhtml, so to debug wml code set this to true
              $act_perm = 3; //who can activate? set this to one and the site will be ****ed up lol for secrity reasons only allow admins or all staff thus 2 OR 3
              define( &#39;MIME_XHTML&#39;, &#39;application/xhtml+xml&#39;);
              ?>

Comment

Working...
              X