Gallery Scipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gallery Scipt

HI I KNOW I'M NEW AN YET HAVENT CONTRIBUTED TO ANYTHING, BUT IS IT POSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO FIX AMEND THIS SCRIPT FOR ME, IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEMS ON ANYTHING ELECTRONIC I.E COMPUTERS,DIGITAL CAMERAS, ANYTHING ELECTRONIC JUS GIVE ME A MSG, OR EVEN ANYHING TO DO WITH SCRIPTS AND HOSTINGS I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU,

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">i want the linkes in the second codebox to be inserted correctly into the above drop down menu, iv done it before butt have fogot.
    </span>

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>echo "<select name=\"Options\">";
    echo "<option value=\"m/index.php?username=$username&password=$password\"> Male</option>";
    echo "<option value=\"f/index.php\">Female</option>";
    echo "</select><anchor>
    Select<go href=\"$(Options)\"></go></anchor>";
    echo "

";
    </div>

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'><a href=\"/m/index.php?username=$username&password=$password\"> male</a>
    ";
    <a href=\"/f/index.php?username=$username&password=$password\"> Female</a>
    ";</div>

wen i tried to fix it from what a can remember it came up with da error for female ( http://ravernation.info/f%2Findex.php )
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Code:
    echo "<a href=\"/m/index.php?username=$username&password=$password\">male</a>
    ";
    echo "<a href=\"/f/index.php?username=$username&password=$password\">Female</a>
    ";
    echo "<select name=\"Options\">";
    echo "<option value=\"m/index.php?username=$username&password=$password\">Male</option>";
    echo "</select>[size="1"]<anchor>
    [b]Select[/b]<go href=\"$(Options)\"></go></anchor>";
    echo "[/size]
    ";
    not sure what your asking help with but if its placing the codes from second codebox into the top of the 1st one then this should work

Comment

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>echo "<select name=\"Options\">";
      echo "<option value=\"m/index.php\">Male</option>";
      echo "</select><anchor>
      Select<go href=\"$(Options)\"></go></anchor>";
      echo "

";</div>
      Ok i would like this script bellowneeds to be added to the top correctly so that when i clik on one of the top down menu i get male and female and they take me to there gallerys. the above dosnt work with folders but if i take the folders out its perfect ie (m and f ) So if anyone nows how to conect a folder on the drop down menu then please tel me

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'><a href=\"/m/index.php?username=$username&password=$password\"> male</a>
      ";
      <a href=\"/f/index.php?username=$username&password=$password\"> Female</a>
      ";</div>

Comment

just add
        Code:
        echo "<a href=\"/m/index.php?username=$username&password=$password\">male</a>
        ";
        echo "<a href=\"/f/index.php?username=$username&password=$password\">Female</a>
        ";
        anywhere you want

Comment

i know what you mean spoke to you on msn i think... it wont read the / just do it the way i told ya lol

Comment

i know what you mean spoke to you on msn i think... it wont read the / just do it the way i told ya lol[/b]

add me msn... javacrewz@hotmail.com

Comment

lol gaz tht one everyones got a wont sumin new lol, not just a clik on image or word, wnt the drop down menu lol, u enjo playin n ma pc lol the other night lol, nt many people now about tht msn trik

Comment

HI I KNOW I&#39;M NEW AN YET HAVENT CONTRIBUTED TO ANYTHING, BUT IS IT POSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO FIX AMEND THIS SCRIPT FOR ME, IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEMS ON ANYTHING ELECTRONIC I.E COMPUTERS,DIGITAL CAMERAS, ANYTHING ELECTRONIC JUS GIVE ME A MSG, OR EVEN ANYHING TO DO WITH SCRIPTS AND HOSTINGS I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU,
                <span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">i want the linkes in the second codebox to be inserted correctly into the above drop down menu, iv done it before butt have fogot.
                </span>

<div class='codetop'>CODE
                <div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>echo "<select>";
                echo "<option onpick=\"m/index.php?username=$username&amp;password=$passwor d\">Male</option>";
                echo "<option onpick=\"f/index.php?username=$username&amp;password=$passwor d\">Female</option>";
                echo "</select>
                </div>[/b][/quote]

Comment

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>echo "<select>";
                  echo "<option onpick=\"m/index.php?username=$username&amp;password=$passwor d\">Male</option>";
                  echo "<option onpick=\"f/index.php?username=$username&amp;password=$passwor d\">Female</option>";
                  echo "</select>
                  </div>

Comment

cheers for the reply m8 but unfortunatly didn wrk, the code iv got is correct but for sum reason it dosnt like / for example m/ for the m folder

Comment

where exactly is the m and f dir? is it in a sub dir or its in the root withn your index?

Comment

Code:
                        echo "<select>";
                        echo "<option onpick=\"m/index.php?username=$username&password=$password\">Male</option>";
                        echo "<option onpick=\"f/index.php?username=$username&password=$password\">Female</option>";
                        echo "</select>
                        ";
                        saw sumtn like this on my old wapamp site just now lol

Comment

@wizard already gave him that,it seems like the m and f dir is in a sub dir or the page to which the code is in he already try /dir and dir

Comment

o yeah i didnt notice. by d way ur site on freehostia host doesnt work on my pc@ generalx

Comment

I block pc 4now due to certain reason, what kinda error u get or what page u saw?

Comment

Working...
                              X