Gallery Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gallery Errors

Hi, the gallery is working but i still get these errors when ppl uploading pics.

This is my error log.

[22-Jun-2007 17:05:13] PHP Warning: move_uploaded_file(../pics_original/deakin(1).JPG) [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpq2INLP' to '../pics_original/deakin(1).JPG' in /home/fluffy/public_html/pics/index.php on line 528
    [22-Jun-2007 17:06:27] PHP Warning: move_uploaded_file(../pics_original/deakin(2).JPG) [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpGOxO0z' to '../pics_original/deakin(2).JPG' in /home/fluffy/public_html/pics/index.php on line 528
    [22-Jun-2007 17:07:31] PHP Warning: move_uploaded_file(../pics_original/deakin(3).JPG) [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpK3ese7' to '../pics_original/deakin(3).JPG' in /home/fluffy/public_html/pics/index.php on line 528
    [22-Jun-2007 17:09:54] PHP Warning: move_uploaded_file(../pics_original/deakin(4).JPG) [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/php40CZrA' to '../pics_original/deakin(4).JPG' in /home/fluffy/public_html/pics/index.php on line 528
    [22-Jun-2007 17:12:07] PHP Warning: move_uploaded_file(../pics_original/deakin(5).JPG) [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/php7hZ9Q9' to '../pics_original/deakin(5).JPG' in /home/fluffy/public_html/pics/index.php on line 528
    [22-Jun-2007 17:29:59] PHP Warning: move_uploaded_file(../pics_original/deakin(1).jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpUcfNqA' to '../pics_original/deakin(1).jpg' in /home/fluffy/public_html/pics/index.php on line 528
    [22-Jun-2007 20:40:14] PHP Warning: move_uploaded_file(../pics_original/fluffy(1).jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/php2faHPO' to '../pics_original/fluffy(1).jpg' in /home/fluffy/public_html/pics/index.php on line 528
    [22-Jun-2007 20:41:48] PHP Warning: move_uploaded_file(../pics_original/fluffy(2).jpg) [<a href=&#39;function.move-uploaded-file&#39;>function.move-uploaded-file</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fluffy/public_html/pics/index.php on line 528

Dunno if i&#39;m just being thick lol, any help would b

ignore this post i am being thick lol

god i need somewhere to hide

Comment

mate try to think faster and dont make post if you dont need help ok

Comment

lol

Comment

just chmod 777 the dir your uploading pics to that should fix it

Comment

Working...
          X