v2 coding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v2 coding

can anyone help me fix this error im gettin, its for unread messages on wapdesire v2,instead its tellin ppl how many they got and not the user of the profile there on
    PHP Code:
    $allinboxes=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM inbox WHERE ((toid='".getuid_sid($sid)."' AND fwd='0') or (fwd='".getuid_sid($sid)."'))"));
    $readinboxes=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM inbox WHERE ((toid='".getuid_sid($sid)."' AND fwd='0') or (fwd='".getuid_sid($sid)."')) AND unread='1'"));
    $main.="<b>New Msgs:</b> $readinboxes[0]<br/>"
    all help will be gr8

getuid_sid($sid) needs to be $who

Comment

Code:
      Thankyou Something else you just triggered a thought in mind I kept using ".getuid_sid($who)." and ".getnick_sid($who)."  so I changed fwd to unread and magic worked lol Thanks again :)  , Try this celtic This is showing mine unread and thier unread inboxes in thier profiles

$readinboxes=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM inbox WHERE ((toid='$who' AND unread='1') or (unread='".getuid_sid($sid)."'))"));
       $main.="<b>New Msgs:</b> $readinboxes[0]<br/>";

Please Say thanks if it works for you

Comment

hey mate i tried urs and it works and i also tried something elses and it works, cheers lads

Comment

Working...
        X