Getting int max value in ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting int max value in ID

Need a help. I'm using lava script(arawp/retrivewap script). Last week someone registered in my site with the max int value in the profile id. (So next registertation goes to unknown mysql error). I deleted that one's profile from the database. But when i test the registertation after deleting it, that profile id also got the max int value. I tried this several times. But same result. Can anyone please help me to findout whats going on?

Added after 6 minutes:

Also I tried by changing the ID data type to smalint and bigint. But still registration getting the max int value
    Last edited by athora; 20.09.10, 01:33.

first secure your script ;), then delete the bad user & reset the auto increment id to normal in phpmyadmin > user table> operations > table options.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
    PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
    Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

I mean, after deleting the bad user, when i registering(normal registration), my new profile id also goes to max int value. Thats the puzzle
      Last edited by athora; 20.09.10, 01:54.

Comment

try phpmyadmin >your db> your user table> operations > table options > AUTO_INCREMENT > input last id+1

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
        PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
        Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

Worked. Thanks bro. ;)

Comment

Working...
          X