play mp3 online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

play mp3 online

can anyone tell me how can i add play mp3 option (mp3 streaming) in this script ... can any one tell me how can i do so

scipt is below its cool auto index script

I cant see a script?

Comment

for streaming you need fmpeg installed or do you want stream live radio shoutcast ? like mine ? Wap4u.in Live
      left wap stuff

Comment

i think you should try to install this mod:
        mod_mp3 - FAQ for the Apache mod_mp3 streaming module
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Update by his other post.

He has a free server not a vps/dedi server so he can't install that
          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
          _______
          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by GiLL View Post
            for streaming you need fmpeg installed or do you want stream live radio shoutcast ? like mine ? Wap4u.in Live
            i dont think i need ffmpeg see IndiaTop.Mobi Best In Music, Videos, Mobiles Downloads, Biggest Center Of Entertainment musicadda.com they dont have ffmpeg ......

i want to add option to play mp3 before download

this is the simple dir listing script on which i want to add this option .... thanks all for time
            Attached Files

Comment

they us an embeded flash player
              PHP Code:
              <embed class="beeplayer" wmode="transparent" style="height:22px;width:240px;" 
              src="player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#CCCCCC" width="240" height="22" align="middle" 
              allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" 
              pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" 
              flashvars="playerID=1&bg=0xEEEEEE&leftbg=0x999999&lefticon=0xF2F2F2&rightbg=0x999999&rightbghover=0x000000&righticon=0xF2F2F2&righticonhover=0xFFFFFF&text=0x000000&slider=0x888888&track=0xFFFFFF&border=0xCCCCCC&loader=0x000000&soundFile=load/Mp3 Songs/Kannada/Appu And Pappu - 2010/Hey Appu - Hemanth Kumar.mp3"></embed
              by the looks of thigs they stole it from beemp3.com lol "beeplayer"

Comment

not working this code
                Originally posted by something else View Post
                they us an embeded flash player
                PHP Code:
                <embed class="beeplayer" wmode="transparent" style="height:22px;width:240px;" 
                src="player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#CCCCCC" width="240" height="22" align="middle" 
                allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" 
                pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" 
                flashvars="playerID=1&bg=0xEEEEEE&leftbg=0x999999&lefticon=0xF2F2F2&rightbg=0x999999&rightbghover=0x000000&righticon=0xF2F2F2&righticonhover=0xFFFFFF&text=0x000000&slider=0x888888&track=0xFFFFFF&border=0xCCCCCC&loader=0x000000&soundFile=load/Mp3 Songs/Kannada/Appu And Pappu - 2010/Hey Appu - Hemanth Kumar.mp3"></embed
                by the looks of thigs they stole it from beemp3.com lol "beeplayer"

Comment

Code:
                  <embed src=your path.mp3 loop=true autoplay=yes width=50 height=50></embed>
                  im not sure of the corresponding value for autoplay

Comment

Originally posted by videodesihot View Post
                    not working this code
                    you would need to download player.swf from there site and upload it to same folder as script

Comment

Working...
                    X