Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New testers chat4u

This site is not a really out on the world but open for testers

Anyone that has seen this site and forgotten your password please use email your password other then asking me or signing up again.

btw asking me will not help you as your password is locked 456 bit hash key ..

Test on your mobile phone chat4u.mobi

Or click here

Chat 4 You! :

And no this script will not be sent out i want a site for my own.

Before the retards say Oh its lavalair clone for a fact it's not close to lavalair or them scripts

this is truly made 100% by me and only me !

persons that helped me

gumslone
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

looks like gumchat crossed with sumat lol

Comment

lol gumchat ?? No way bro

as i said only gumslone helped me is buddylist error i had ....

other then that this coding is mine..
      _______
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
        And no this script will not be sent out i want a site for my own.
        I admire you for this txt. . I will also make one for my own.

Comment

i hope it comes out sweet bro

Mine is still in the making 5 months lol
          _______
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

Its not good for pc. links are so tiny to read. Its ok for mobile. A problem for me that it tooks long time to load as it has a image background.
            And On Entering announcing like : Member khan Entered freeroom. If any one continously do press f5 or ctr+r it will explode like flood your db.
            Another things is this while searching:
            You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '! WHERE userid='ADMIN'' at line 1

Comment

where is this error bro i check it alll none
              _______
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

where is this error bro i check it alll none
                You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '! WHERE userid='ADMIN'' at line 1

This error i found on Chat 4 You! profile :

Comment

ok fixed easy done lol

Soon i going to delete him and making block usernames tools
                  _______
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

ok fixed easy done lol

Soon i going to delete him and making block usernames tools
                    Fix This too.
                    And On Entering announcing like : Member khan Entered freeroom. If any one continously do press f5 or ctr+r it will explode like flood your db.

Comment

Yeah i will soon
                      _______
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

looks nice, but why blocks have not fixed height? when goes on something, who have border on hover, than page is streching.
                        Nous Ne Dansos Pas, Nous Sommes Le Danse.!

Comment

are you on firefox ??
                          _______
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

no, im usin opera. anyway, it shoud work on all browsers, not recomended. :p
                            Nous Ne Dansos Pas, Nous Sommes Le Danse.!

Comment

Ok Subzero, I was browsing your site for some time, and I can say securely that I like it. As a designer, I will tell what I don't like about the style and about the way It looks.

1) After trying to login with wrong password, the page where tells the password is wrong has no style (its just black and white like WML).
                              2) While registering, there are two boxes: UserID, and Username/Nickname. This will make users confuse by causing them to leave the fields empty.
                              3) The gray text in green background does not looks good (used in forms).
                              4) When trying to register without checking the box of Terms and Conditions, I need to try again then, but then all info typed before will be lost lost. Typing them again is boring while in mobile.
                              5) While login, user and pass are sent via GET (http://chat4u(.)mobi/?a=login&user=m...o3&pass=chat4u). I don't care about security, but this gives bad look on the url.
                              6) After successfull login, I don't go to main page, but to a page where tells me that I loged, and show me a quote. This is boring while in mobile. Maybe an automatic redirection will be good, and the page just stays white.
                              7) In home, I see "Inbox 1/0". I know that 1 is for new messages and 0 is for old messages, but would be better 1/1, 1 for new messages and 1 for total messages. Some new users of internet mobile will be confused.
                              When entering in chat, each time pressing refresh is showing the message that I entered chat.
                              9) When writing a message in chat, the text area is to big and it gets out of the site.
                              10) After writing a chat message, it sends me to a page telling that the message submitted successfully. This is boring while in mobile. If message will be submitted inside the chatting page is good.

Have a nice time my friend!
                              mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Working...
                              X