How To protect Gumchat script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To protect Gumchat script?

Plz anyone tell me how to protect gumchat script from hackers today i have saw that 1 guy made dirty room in my Gumchat script plz help urgently

Originally posted by surajpawaar View Post
    Plz anyone tell me how to protect gumchat script from hackers today i have saw that 1 guy made dirty room in my Gumchat script plz help urgently
    is the folder with chatrooms chmoded or only the room files?
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

He created 4 dirty room i dont know how plz tell me How to protect my site

Added after 6 minutes:

He also putted admob ads
      Last edited by surajpawaar; 02.08.10, 16:33.

Comment

you have not answered gums question im sorry but without two way commnincation we cant help you. you must answer questions we ask so that we can help get an idea of what could be the problem so we can solve it for you.
        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
          is the folder with chatrooms chmoded or only the room files?
          I'm a newbie si, I've only chmod all files inside Rooms & Online. (As Written In Script)

What more permissions I've to give and whom? Will you tell in Detail sir?

Comment

Originally posted by surajpawaar View Post
            I'm a newbie si, I've only chmod all files inside Rooms & Online. (As Written In Script)

What more permissions I've to give and whom? Will you tell in Detail sir?
            if someone has created a chatroom and it was not you so probaly the rooms folder is choded 777 too.
            and if he has added admob ads to the script that was probably done with a shell script or your ftp/hosting password is hacked.
            Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

desimasti.in right ???
              your site suraj21.wapka gave me quite a problem with its image leech system.
              Anyways it wasnt your fault that the image search was leeching on my site .
              Your host is displaying all of your folders so first of all ask your host to not publish your site folders.
              Then give proper chmod permissions to folders.
              tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
              Easy earning for Indians
              ---------------------
              Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
              goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                if someone has created a chatroom and it was not you so probaly the rooms folder is choded 777 too.
                and if he has added admob ads to the script that was probably done with a shell script or your ftp/hosting password is hacked.
                the rooms & online folders were not 777, they were 755, now i've chmod them to 750. And all files in these folders to 777.

Is it right way?

Thanks for reply and admob ad was not a problem, i posted it mistakefully.

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by morse View Post
                desimasti.in right ???
                your site suraj21.wapka gave me quite a problem with its image leech system.
                Anyways it wasnt your fault that the image search was leeching on my site .
                Your host is displaying all of your folders so first of all ask your host to not publish your site folders.
                Then give proper chmod permissions to folders.
                No DesiMasti.iN was not mine, Now i'm using m.iwaptop.info

and i'm going to remove images search. Sorry for the problem, I'll make with PHP
                Last edited by surajpawaar; 03.08.10, 06:35.

Comment

Working...
                X