gallery on wapdesire v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gallery on wapdesire v1

can anyone helpppppppp lol cant get the gallery to work on the wapdesire v1 script???

what is the problem and does it give you any error messages and also seeing your script might help as there is so many modified versions

Comment

make sure u got 2 folders names pics and pics_original both chmod at 777 . also the index inside pics folder to be chmod to 777 . .

if your error doesnt relate to my solution then some info for us may help .
      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

both the folders there not sure wat u mean by chmod 777?

Comment

* permissions * when u upload em folders are usually default at 755 files at 644 . changing em to 777 makes em readable or uploadable too .
          Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

chmod777 basically means it gives permission to the folder to read and write to that folder....
            if you have nowhere to adjust permissions on your server use a ftp uploader to change the permissions of the pics folders

sorry about repeating what you said nclemale36 ... i must have been posting at same time as u :P
            Last edited by something else; 02.06.10, 19:27.

Comment

yea know what u mean tried that gallery is there but when u press on say male or female it says page is missing ? the gallery.php is in web n wap though? lol

Comment

sounds like u got my gallery.php i coded years ago lol . do u have a male / female / xmale / xfemale folders all with an index.php inside them .. the index that should be inside those folders is the one out of the pics folder. .
                Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

yea got them n replaced the index this is the error am getting You tried to access the address http://blueslagoon.uk.to/fem/index.php?action=fem&sid, which is currently unavailable
                  Last edited by blades; 06.06.10, 09:10.

Comment

u might wanna change ya password lol . you just gave us ya $sid ie session lol. plus the domain dont exist
                    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

lol password dont work anyway lol the domaine there is one that comes up not the one ive got it on cant find that domain anywhere in script? so i can alter it

Comment

Working...
                      X