Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unhackable Forum (Team Work)

hey guys at first i appologize for my language.. :P

WTF we r doing... can’t we stop upgrading lavalair function’s modifications... its sucks obviously...

may be we should work together to make a unbuged script of lava then every one can share the security holes...

by that our next generation can get a updated gift from all of us...

atleast they won’t face the harassment which we faced when we r newbies in wapcoding world..

just think, when we did somany updates to our scrits and sudden see a lot of bugs n holes, hows that felt..

SO WHY I AM REQUESTING ALL TO COOPERATE...

and it would be good if Gum pin this thread..

i m with this opensource new project of wap master’s.

COZ If the programmers did’t gather for LINUX / UBUNTU then we may not get these great things modified with the hand of millions programmers.

So R U ?

I Will Not Be here any more... please mail me if u r interested..... or search BioBeo in Google.. lol
    Last edited by BioBeo; 16.05.10, 17:38. Reason: Behavor of Staffs can't be discribed...

I CAN HELP, lma0 ...
    com site: http://vampist.net
    download site: http://wapdloads.net
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/pmplx

Comment

<?php

echo "this is a forum";

?>

then u cant be hacked lol
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

sounds good, but might be hard if we posting source on boards, lol... to hack a script you gotta know action names, etc...
        C3 Themes: http://c3themes.wen.ru/index.html
        Find Files: http://mystarter.tk/?goto=X-search

Comment

a real good hacker doesnt need the source of the script or to find hole in yr script just keep that in mind

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
          Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
            a real good hacker doesnt need the source of the script or to find hole in yr script just keep that in mind
            agree with ozzie :D
            Did I help you?
            You can help me too
            Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

Theres nothng 'unhackable' moron. U can cover the known holes then what about those not reported? I got alot ov those. Gudluck tho.

Comment

I just want to say that Lets build up a secure mobile forum script as like as ozziemale31's mobilezonez.. with the wml ver too.. then day by day work just only with that script.. but together...

But I am not telling you that you have to work on it... But if you are interested then it can be possiable @ all wapmasterz..

Lets Do this project togethers.. what you guys think about this brothers ?

Comment

is wml really neccessary ? how many people still use wml only phones. im sure even 5 years ago html was suppoted by the later released phones never mind these days?

Thats not a comment on you coding a wml supported site, im just interested since i dont code for wap. I imagine someone has some statistics of wml only phones being used on wap

Comment

Originally posted by djlee View Post
                    is wml really neccessary ? how many people still use wml only phones. im sure even 5 years ago html was suppoted by the later released phones never mind these days?

Thats not a comment on you coding a wml supported site, im just interested since i dont code for wap. I imagine someone has some statistics of wml only phones being used on wap

Yes Brother,,, You are right... but many countries Like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh also other 3rd world countrie's mobile users pays per KB to ther ISP.. so why xHTML will fact for them.... its cuted huge costs...

Comment

i dont see how the markup language itself can cause cost differences on a noticeable scale. html/xhtml from what ive seen of wml isnt THAT different. In fact since you have to use them <card> things and what not in wml you end up using more markup text in wml than in html ?

Im just guessing btw, ive never coded wml as i have no use for it so i dont know the exact syntax, but im pretty sure the differences in the markups isnt that great and i think if anything the favour swings towards towards html for less text ?

Comment

The Difference is people overload there sites with html functions like background images and marquees and different colour fonts and the list goes on and on and on .....all these little bits of coding all add up making people who pay per kb stay away from html sites.

So For Instance:
                        in html: <font size="1">hello</font> //26 characters long
                        in wml: <b>hello</b> // 12 characters long

more than double the amount of kb
                        yeah u could have <b>hello</b> in html
                        but chances are that it could be something even more heavily coded like:
                        <marquee direction="right" behaviour="alternate"><font color="red" face="Comic Sans MS, Arial, Impact" size="2">hello</font></marquee>

Comment

who says ozzies site is unhackable? O.o

Comment

Originally posted by mobileGIGS View Post
                            who says ozzies site is unhackable? O.o

Hey Man Cool up... I mean that site is secure as i have seen the script...

Originally posted by something else View Post
                            and tnaks @ something else for clear the fact to djlee... i was out of home so why cant post.. neva mind...
                            Last edited by BioBeo; 16.05.10, 03:23.

Comment

ok if u say so lol

Comment

Working...
                              X