Protection For Lavalair Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and this is a wap masters forum i am welcome here ! And who is your problem if i am a hacker ??? I m not stupid like you sucker , and i am not the same person with that kiss i am just wmaster , you are realy stupid

Comment

your not a hacker just doing a bit of url manipulation like using the http:/victimssite.com/modproc.php&sid=sessionidhere&delt=topicidhere trick that aint hacking thats just exploitation

Comment

-)) i am not a hacker ,that boy who told you this is nothing but a stupid kid !! And that old trick with modproc is very very old !! The real problem in the script is not that because that was solve , the problem is that , some romanians becomes admins very easy ,and destroi that chat ! Where is the problem ?? In modproc ?? hahahaha you dreaming boy

Comment

cant you see im not a boy? the women in afghanistan may be as hairy as men but im female and i never said the problem is in modproc i can think of many ways on how to hack into the lava script its got more holes than your oldest pair of socks

Comment

Ok dear i understand you , but you just told early somting about modproc , i just said that the problem is not there , please read once again the first message in this topic : some users become admins !! Here we speak about that problem dear !! And that boy who told you that i am hacker is stupid , olso if i was a hacker means that i am smart , stupit is that who thinks that a hacker is stupid ! And i'v solve that problem to my wap chat , this means that i am stupid ?! I dont believe that

Comment

Thank you to everyone. and for ideas

Comment

Originally posted by wmaster View Post
                Ok dear i understand you , but you just told early somting about modproc , i just said that the problem is not there , please read once again the first message in this topic : some users become admins !! Here we speak about that problem dear !! And that boy who told you that i am hacker is stupid , olso if i was a hacker means that i am smart , stupit is that who thinks that a hacker is stupid ! And i'v solve that problem to my wap chat , this means that i am stupid ?! I dont believe that
                i wager there r mur holes stil there

Comment

hak hak . . . I thing wmaster dont know amylee is creator of lavalair. . .and hacker better than him...love you sis create the script

Comment

Originally posted by slcash View Post
                    hak hak . . . I thing wmaster dont know amylee is creator of lavalair. . .and hacker better than him...love you sis create the script
                    I thought iris blaze was creator of lavalair hence: ibwf_users = iris blaze wap forum _users

although amylee probably did add to the scripts :P

Comment

Working...
                    X