Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supper Updates of Lavalair

Hey wapperz its Pay back time !

you guys all times downloaded the scripts.. now make a habit to share...

Just List all the resent Updates which you have made in Lava Lair... because when you will die the scripts you have collect or made will also be dead..

So share those for living inside in Some One... Remember we all Wapperz r Brothers... and Bro means more than a friend....

Now Share.... Talk Less Work More.. lol

I am working on an outstanding forum script when i will finish i will obviously share it...

Now i need the help from you and that is I need

Recent Activities Script

its just list the user's recent actions in the lists.php

so any one have it ... share it...

Also i need a Daily Horoscope result script...

Not the Star Sign or Zodaic its shows every users Daily Horoscope in User Profile...
    Last edited by BioBeo; 17.03.10, 17:26.

Comment

DUDE do u really think someone will help u if u command it NEVER use the word NOW in any request coz no one will ever help u then
      Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

Originally posted by riderz View Post
        DUDE do u really think someone will help u if u command it NEVER use the word NOW in any request coz no one will ever help u then
        For Obvious reasons ;) The guy has not seen the bad side here, let him use expletives and play a bit here ;-)
        tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
        Easy earning for Indians
        ---------------------
        Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
        goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

haha yea u right morse

Comment

i have seen lots of things here coz i was here from the first... just not was active with my this ID... lol

Comment

what were ur other username here coz we dnt take newbies to command to share stuff if they wona share good for them if they dnt wona share well its their creation dnt say anything bad in the topic rather keep ur mouth shut

Comment

Originally posted by riderz View Post
                what were ur other username here coz we dnt take newbies to command to share stuff if they wona share good for them if they dnt wona share well its their creation dnt say anything bad in the topic rather keep ur mouth shut

Ask Jay Spulka... He Knows all about me.. and i think you also know me dude....... lol

And see the account registration date... i think i am not a newbie here....

Comment

well thats date dnt mather at all u still newbie coz u were never online ive also being here long my first nick were rider then lost my pws

Comment

lol you are making an outstanding forum script but need help creating a recent activity script?.... :D how the hell can you get a recent activity script for a script that have'nt yet been created
                    Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

hey man... read the sentence correctly ... i am not making a script.. i am just modifying a script properly.. and when i will finish i will invite you to hack that then i will see how much you know... lol

Comment

lol, so your asking to be hacked i think that a silly move mate

Any more silly post oh i will hack a ban on you got that ?
                        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                        _______
                        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

Do you have any idea how much of my sites/scripts have been hacked? and how much i have learnt while the lifeless hackers were at it? lol my email is kevk3v@gmail.com send me a message when youre ready, dont worry i wont destroy ur site
                          Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

*nods* empty barrells. ****n insult to the word hack.

Comment

biobeo ....dont mind ... why do you try to share scripts ? make your own scripts . it is not so tough to make plug-ins or add-on type scripts with lavalair ! if you know php basic and advance . make your own .

Comment

Working...
                              X