edit/delete forums wapdesire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edit/delete forums wapdesire

hi everyone im using wapdesire script now im in need of help though, my question is for the mod tools im host there If i create the forum i can delete & edit my own topic but not the other replies i post , but if someone has created a topic i cannot delete or edit thier replies in topics or posts iv tried add delete on the options page but im getting permission denied all the time the topics and posts i want to delete keep on saying that. i would be very greatfull if someone could help me on this i will add options.php and delete.php so you can all look if anything is needed feel free to say thankyou

edit your admin tools or steal the bits u want from admin tools and paste them in mod tools .
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

all y aneed to do is go on the profile to the person that you want to be able to edit/delete a forum and then click owner tools and then mod tools then add all the forums and then go to the forum that ya want to edit/delete and then click on the * and then ya can edit/delete then
      HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

hope i answered ya question ok and hope it worked
        HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

Originally posted by brand View Post
          all y aneed to do is go on the profile to the person that you want to be able to edit/delete a forum and then click owner tools and then mod tools then add all the forums and then go to the forum that ya want to edit/delete and then click on the * and then ya can edit/delete then
          this didnt work with wapdesire v2..

What's the procedure to do this in wapdesire v2? How to delete a forum post for both owner n moderator.....

Comment

Working...
          X