going crazy and cant get it to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going crazy and cant get it to work

am seriously going mad . been trying to get the chatroom quiz working. i have used various chat.php from various scripts that all have it working .when i put in my script it dosnt work . gone thro every code 20 times

checked the sql tables 20 times.

i particulary want to use the file i got as its been editted to fit my script the way i like it .

so if anyone has any tips or pointers or even has the time to look at at themselves and fix id be much appreciated .

the problem is that it dosnt seem to pick up the answer wether its right or wrong it always says sorry your incorrect. times out till next question and does the same with that one. i used basic of basic questions ie 2+2 and stuff so it shouldnt mess up .

anyway hope someone can help .
    Last edited by nclemale36; 06.02.10, 15:45.
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

this is a 10$ job for me.

Comment

good job am not such a noob then init haha . took register globals out htaccess and hey presto its working.

cheers anyway
      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

ok, from now I will ask money in your every topic so that you can solve your own problem and be a professional.
        Ps. Its not good to on registers globals as its a hack issue.
        Last edited by rukiya; 06.02.10, 15:42.

Comment

i do sme work on localhost bt when i took it to main server i got prob.its reddiculas.

Comment

Working...
          X