mobilezonez updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mobilezonez updates

ive put together a updated mobilezonez script with no bugs all have been fixed with also new security mods im working on making this script the most secure edit of lavalair.
    http://mobilezonez.foneloads.com

I want all u script kiddies to try your best at hacking this script try everything from sql injection to trojans php shell scripts etc do your worst i dare you lol
    if this script is not able to be hacked by you guys in 3 weeks then i have succeeded in designing a secure lava script..and if you guys like this script i will post it here

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

anyone here? can hack sites? try this its nice to have security test, so the security will be better "if" there is a hole

nice post if i have background in hacking i will try, but i dont have lol!
    Did I help you?
    You can help me too
    Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

anyone here? can hack sites? try this its nice to have security test, so the security will be better "if" there is a hole

nice post if i have background in hacking i will try, but i dont have lol!
      Did I help you?
      You can help me too
      Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

nice1.. i am waiting for the best version.. i also made mine.. but need a bit more work on it.

Comment

so far the uploader is secure from shell scripts and ive covered the session stealin exploit as well

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
          Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

can u post the script here.......

Comment

Originally posted by ezekiel3140 View Post
              can u post the script here.......
              he already has posted mentioned script...
              so feel free to take a look around...
              It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
              ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
              ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
              キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

ok..................

Comment

Working...
                X