Hire a PHP programmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GiLL View Post
    as i said url must correct as i show you now it will be waste time nothing else

if url image name or path is without space it will work else not

or some one may know how to solve this issue to fix this

why you want use external links ? what will be if you added all images and that site activate hot link protection ?

you should upload pictures at your site as i think and rename them easy way?
    I am doing this because i would like to integrate this code to my existing mobilizer script. This mobilizer script helps users to mobilize any websites to fit on their mobile screen.

If the script could handle the url with spaces, then it would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by mahsing View Post
      I am doing this because i would like to integrate this code to my existing mobilizer script. This mobilizer script helps users to mobilize any websites to fit on their mobile screen.

If the script could handle the url with spaces, then it would be great!
      does that script has register or login system? or just a open download site ?i couldnt find any way to urlencode for external link because seems strange we cant change others url as i know ...
      left wap stuff

Comment

Originally posted by GiLL View Post
        does that script has register or login system? or just a open download site ?i couldnt find any way to urlencode for external link because seems strange we cant change others url as i know ...
        It is just an open service to allow users to mobilize any webpages and downscale all images to fit in on their small mobile screen. Would really appreciate if any gurus here could help on this.

Comment

If someone could help to fix the script to mobilize the image url below

I would love to pay you a small fee to your paypal.
          I dont mind sharing the script for all of us. :P
          I need this to be fixed urgently. Thanks

Comment

***bump***

Comment

Working...
            X