can anybody make it in page format becuase i am failed to do that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anybody make it in page format becuase i am failed to do that

like per page it will show 10 buddies only i tried but i failed and confused so anybody help

Code:
    $user = mysql_fetch_assoc($q);

$q = @mysql_query("select * from `buddylist` where `test`='$dblogin' and ci='".$ci."' and agreed='1';");
    while($man = @mysql_fetch_array($q)) {

$rs = @mysql_query("select * from `chat_users` where login='".$man['name']."' and `ltime`>'".intval(time()-$offline)."';");
    $d = @mysql_fetch_array($rs);

$rr = @mysql_query("select * from `chat_users` where login='".$man['name']."';");
    $r = @mysql_fetch_array($rr);
    echo "".$man['name'].",
    <a href=\"./user.php?".SID."&amp;nocache=$nocache&amp;room=$room&amp;m=$n&amp;dblogin=".$man['name']."\"><br/>Pm</a>,";

$qr = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(`id`) FROM `buddylist` where `name`='".$man['name']."' AND `test`='".$user['login']."' AND ci= '$ci'"));

if ($qr[0]!=0) {
    }
    else {
    echo "<a href=\"addbud.php?".SID."&amp;nocache=$nocache&amp;moo=".$man['name']."&amp;rid=$rid&amp;am=z&amp;ap=0\"> Add as Friend</a><br/>";
    }

try

$q = @mysql_query("select * from `buddylist` where `test`='$dblogin' and ci='".$ci."' and agreed='1' DESC LIMIT 10';");

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

not lyk dat bro i want like every page it will come 10 not only 10 desc limit not dat like next page prev page like list view becuase anybody can have 100 friends so it will be a big page to load so each 10 when click next 10 i have that thing but couldn't code this one actually

Comment

i will tell you how did i learned to do that myself: i had a look at indifun forum script, and i saw the limit was not 10, but, something like $limit, $limit_per_page. So, download a working script where is what you looking for, and see how the other guys did that. Good luck bro!
        mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

yes i have done that in many of my pages and it works fine for me but for this one i am failed to do that thats why i am asking for help

Comment

Originally posted by bijaybd View Post
            like per page it will show 10 buddies only i tried but i failed and confused so anybody help

Code:

$q = @mysql_query("select * from `buddylist` where `test`='$dblogin' and ci='".$ci."' and agreed='1';");

$rs = @mysql_query("select * from `chat_users` where login='".$man['name']."' and `ltime`>'".intval(time()-$offline)."';");

$rr = @mysql_query("select * from `chat_users` where login='".$man['name']."';");
            echo "".$man['name'].",
            <a href=\"./user.php?".SID."&amp;nocache=$nocache&amp;room=$room&amp;m=$n&amp;dblogin=".$man['name']."\"><br/>Pm</a>,";

$qr = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(`id`) FROM `buddylist` where `name`='".$man['name']."' AND `test`='".$user['login']."' AND ci= '$ci'"));

if ($qr[0]!=0) {
            }
            else {
            echo "<a href=\"addbud.php?".SID."&amp;nocache=$nocache&amp;moo=".$man['name']."&amp;rid=$rid&amp;am=z&amp;ap=0\"> Add as Friend</a><br/>";
            }
            please post the full page for this
            HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

Code:
              echo "<card title=\"Buddies\">";
              echo "<p align=\"$align\">";
              echo "<small>";

$q = @mysql_query("select * from `buddylist` where `test`='".$user['login']."' and ci='".$ci."' and agreed='".$p."';");

echo "".$man['name'].",
              <a href=\"./user.php?".SID."&amp;nocache=$nocache&amp;room=$room&amp;m=$n&amp;dblogin=".$man['name']."\">Pm</a>";

$rss = @mysql_query("select `name` from `chat_rooms` where id='".$d['room']."';");

$dd = @mysql_fetch_array($rss);

if ($d['room']=="") { echo " Offline<br/>"; } else { echo " <b>Online</b><br/>"; } }
              if($rid)echo "<a href=\"room.php?".SID."&amp;nocache=$nocache&amp;room=$room&amp;rid=$rid\">Back To Chatroom</a><br/>";
              print "<a href=\"hall.php?".SID."&amp;nocache=$nocache\">Back</a>";
              echo "<br/>$copyright";
              wml_foot();

HERE IS THE FULL PAGE

Comment

Working...
              X