help please not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please not showing

hi there good coders i have 3 errors on my site in the coding i am recoding my self and garry have looked at this and can not find the error

this is one error

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/*******/public_html/bank/diposit.php on line 44

Code:
     $main.="<b>Welcome to the bank ".getnick_uid($who)."</b><br/><br/>"; 
    $gps = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT points FROM profiles WHERE id='".getnick_sid($who)."'"));
      $main.="You have $points Points <br/>";
    and this is the other errors

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/******/public_html/bank/wdraw.php on line 43

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/*****/public_html/bank/wdraw.php on line 45

Code:
      $gps = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT points FROM profiles WHERE id='".getuid_sid($sid)."'"));
       $main.="<You have $gps[0] Credits in your hand<br/>";
      $gpb = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT bank FROM profiles WHERE id='".getuid_sid($sid)."'"));
       $main.="<and $gpb[0] Plusses in the bank<br/><br/>\n";
     $main.="<form action=\"wdraw.php?sid=$sid\" method=\"post\">\n";
    please help coders i am still learning and think i am doing well i am using db

bank int 11 no 0

i am trying to sort out a bank for wapdesire v_2 script and may i say thanks to any good coder that helps me out
    HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Supplied argument is not a valid mysql resoult resource, means that is unable to get the info from database. Probably, you didnt type correctly the fields of table. Post the table structure here. And i think, getuid_sid($who) is wrong, because as i remember, the $who is the uid of other user. So only use $who, or getuid_sid($sid) if its for you.
    mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

post the profile sql

Comment

Originally posted by brand View Post

this is one error

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/*******/public_html/bank/diposit.php on line 44

Code:
         $main.="<b>Welcome to the bank ".getnick_uid($who)."</b><br/><br/>"; 
        $gps = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT points FROM profiles WHERE id='".getnick_sid($who)."'"));
        first its not id ur searchin in its uid secondly u havt declared the query to $point but in actual fact $gps. to fix this u need to change replace it with whats bellow.

Code:
        $points = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT points FROM profiles WHERE uid='".getnick_sid($who)."'"));
        Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/******/public_html/bank/wdraw.php on line 43

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/*****/public_html/bank/wdraw.php on line 45

Code:
          $gps = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT points FROM profiles WHERE id='".getuid_sid($sid)."'"));
          $gpb = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT bank FROM profiles WHERE id='".getuid_sid($sid)."'"));
        once again u are looking for something that isnt there. replace it with the bellow and it should work

Code:
          $gps = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT points FROM profiles WHERE uid='".getuid_sid($sid)."'"));
          $gpb = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT bank FROM profiles WHERE uid='".getuid_sid($sid)."'"));

al these errors should dissapear.
        Last edited by crazybrumi; 10.11.09, 19:29.
        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

add this in database CALLED 'profile'

`points` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
          `bank` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
          com site: http://vampist.net
          download site: http://wapdloads.net
          fb: http://www.facebook.com/pmplx

Comment

opps this was my double post edit sorry cuz internet problems

Comment

Originally posted by wapmetal View Post
              add this in database CALLED 'profile'

`points` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
              `bank` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

what why!! it dosnt always mean that they dont exists, it could just be how the query is writtern which in this case is the case. He is using wapdesire v2 so it will be called profiles anyway not profile and points is already in the swl by default all he would have had to add is bank which im sure hes done.

Comment

ah ok................

Comment

hmmm

ah ok................

Comment

ah ok................
                    i visit ur site
                    i found this

Comment

404 not found

Not Found

The requested URL /suspended.page/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                      Apache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.10 Server at deathost.biz Port 80

Comment

Originally posted by NickGriffin View Post
                        first its not id ur searchin in its uid secondly u havt declared the query to $point but in actual fact $gps. to fix this u need to change replace it with whats bellow.

Code:
                        $points = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT points FROM profiles WHERE uid='".getnick_sid($who)."'"));
                        once again u are looking for something that isnt there. replace it with the bellow and it should work

Code:
                          $gps = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT points FROM profiles WHERE uid='".getuid_sid($sid)."'"));
                          $gpb = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT bank FROM profiles WHERE uid='".getuid_sid($sid)."'"));

al these errors should dissapear.
                        thanks brumi that got shut of the errors now i got a problem its not showing how many points a user has and when i try and bank some point it dont do any thing here is the coding i have done can any one help me out
                        Attached Files
                        HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

Comment

lol the one u done is fukd... giv me the original and al recode it u wna make a transaction without a form lol
                          Last edited by crazybrumi; 13.11.09, 18:54.

Comment

Originally posted by NickGriffin View Post
                            lol the one u done is fukd... giv me the original and al recode it u wna make a transaction without a form lol
                            this is the one i recoded to make it look like the one above brumi and i think i done well with what i done saying i never recoded much in my hosting life

here is the one befor i recoded it and the image as well mate
                            Attached Files
                            HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

Comment

try this i ent tested it i just coded it from what i was supplied with. if the originil didnt work this mostly likly wont either.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X