Why Is My Site So Freakin Slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Is My Site So Freakin Slow?

hi! Cn sum tell me why is my site sumtimes slow as hell? I paid freehostia value pack and i pad a domain name,but sumtimes is slow that it cnt b any slower...well its most of the time like that! So, cn it b done sumthng 2 script or im using the wrong hosting? Plz sum1 tell me that....cuz im already freaking out. The site is useles like that!

oh yeah im using irisblaze script! Few changes only in script.
    Thanx in advance
    sigpiceeeeerrr....

hi! Cn sum tell me why is my site sumtimes slow as hell? I paid freehostia value pack and i pad a domain name,but sumtimes is slow that it cnt b any slower...well its most of the time like that! So, cn it b done sumthng 2 script or im using the wrong hosting? Plz sum1 tell me that....cuz im already freaking out. The site is useles like that!

oh yeah im using irisblaze script! Few changes only in script.
    Thanx in advance[/b]
    Place a link for see hav works.Cant bee from the host .

Comment

http://billing.oz-au.net/signup.php?clienttype=6

better host for you
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

HMMM ITS WORKING FINE 2DAY AND ALL LAST NIGHT!!!!! ITS ACTUALY FAST....SO I THINK ITS NOTHNG WRONG 2 THE SCRIPT!!!!

ILL WAIT AND IF IT HAPPEN AGAIN ILL SCREW FREEHOSTIA....

SO HOW IT WORKS SUBZERO?? I MEAN IF I CHOSE 2 TRANSFER MY DOMAIN FROM THAT ADDRESS U GAVE!!

I HAVE 2 UPLOAD ALL SCRIPT THERE AGAIN OR WHAT???
        sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

freehostia is a free host and never expect freehosts to be reliable one bit

Comment

grrrrrrrr it made me mad already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-4 hrs at day it workin fine, the rest of time its uselles!!!

cn sum1 tell me hows work tht thing with transfer domains?????'

the address subzero gave at this topic, they give free transfer, but when i do that WHAT THEN????

my script and db stays at freehostia or what????

its on me 2 transfer that or????

PLZ SUM1 REPLY IT 2 ME CUZ IM FREAKIN SICK OF FREEHOSTIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANX IN ADVANCE

OH btw it can not be that my script got error RIGHT???

cuz if the script would b in error, then the site would never work fast RIGHT???
            sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

you can change domain signups to others but if you own it thats ok to change name servers over,

i can help you move you site other to other one if like.
              Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
              Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
              _______
              SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

hahaha i should change this topic name... . now it should b "hey my site is so freakin FAST" .. . lol i changed my host nd site is fast now.. . .so it was no problem in my script but it was problem of the host i was on.. . . evrythng fine now.. . .
                sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

hahaha i should change this topic name... . now it should b "hey my site is so freakin FAST" .. . lol i changed my host nd site is fast now.. . .so it was no problem in my script but it was problem of the host i was on.. . . evrythng fine now.. . .
                  sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

Working...
                  X