Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wappy And Gumchat

Dear all,

ANy tutorial or documentation regarding on above chat script. It's not working at all. Please help

Dear all,

ANy tutorial or documentation regarding on above chat script. It's not working at all. Please help[/b]
    what error u get?
    cnt register?

Comment

what error u get?
      cnt register?[/b]
      There is no registration in gumchat
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

There is no registration in gumchat[/b]
        I used the Gumchat script before and it worked nicely for awhile till someone discovered how to create additional rooms using a particular cell phone. The additional room caused 98% of the visitors to not be able to enter the chat due to the nature in shich it was created. I.e Not via entering the server. How do i resolve this issue.... just still curious.

Comment

Thats what happen to prick who loves to spam, dnt give him any help u will only regret it

Comment

lol

Comment

a nice point

Comment

I used the Gumchat script before and it worked nicely for awhile till someone discovered how to create additional rooms using a particular cell phone. The additional room caused 98% of the visitors to not be able to enter the chat due to the nature in shich it was created. I.e Not via entering the server. How do i resolve this issue.... just still curious. [/b]
                Just chmod only the room files, you have probably chmoded the files and the folder where they in
                Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Working...
                X