Need help argent !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help argent !!

I am using lavalair plain scrip in my site .But problem is that . . Someone can easyly hack my site admin ! And he banned me with all the staff .
    How can i protect them ?? Please help me .
    PHP Code:
    /* I don't know everything hehe */ 
    Find me on facebook

go to your database first of all and get ya self back on as admin or owner wot ever perm u got on there. then take a look at how u can secure your site and see how they got in .
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

if you want to secure your site dont use the lava script as i know exactly how many holes there are in the script

for example there are 5 ways to gain admin status using the register function alone
      if i had the time i'd make it secure and release it but i don't have the time

best method imo is go find a developer to either secure the script or help create your own

Comment

I will make one for lavalair but there be a cost in it

10% for blaze or amylee
        20% for me

coding other ppl script sucks
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
          if you want to secure your site dont use the lava script as i know exactly how many holes there are in the script

for example there are 5 ways to gain admin status using the register function alone
          if i had the time i'd make it secure and release it but i don't have the time

best method imo is go find a developer to either secure the script or help create your own
          Yes the registration for main lavalair wml has lots of loopholes and its quite difficult to patch them atleast for me. The only relief would be if the original creators release a patched registration.
          Originally posted by subzero View Post
          I will make one for lavalair but there be a cost in it

10% for blaze or amylee
          20% for me

coding other ppl script sucks
          Considering the amount of lavalairs out there, you would become a millionair even if you accept like 10$ bro ;)
          tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
          Easy earning for Indians
          ---------------------
          Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
          goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Originally posted by Ponick View Post
            I am using lavalair plain scrip in my site .But problem is that . . Someone can easyly hack my site admin ! And he banned me with all the staff .
            How can i protect them ?? Please help me .
            Escape all ur register input fields. Dont allow users to put their own avater.
            Wait...
            sigpic

Comment

Delete all tool(staf) in wml.. Use tool only in html

Comment

as amylee says dnt use lavalair she is true in all respect i have just figure out a recent loop lol so better hire a coder or try ur self to make a site or use dipzywap script modded by richie24
                E107 Security Team Leader
                Proudly Support AccountLab Plus Billing Software

Want your Apps to be Developed ??? mail us your requirement at info@csarlab.com
                ------------------

Comment

i think i can make some protection for the site if i know the 5 ways of getting admin power !
                  Can you guys tell me how is it work ??
                  PHP Code:
                  Find me on facebook

Comment

what is your site address?
                    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

lol u want to do wha wit d site addy? Ha. Most likely ur probs is wit sid hijacking. Search dis place. And oh the registration hole is another simple hole, just escape **** b4 it entaz db.

Comment

Originally posted by crazybrumi View Post
                        what is your site address?
                        hehe at first look n01 can think its a lava script .See mysite
                        PHP Code:
                        Find me on facebook

Comment

Working...
                        X