look at this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at this

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starwap/public_html/new/cellstar/index.php:1) in /home/starwap/public_html/new/cellstar/index.php on line 6

I encounter this w/ my syt..what should I do to fix it?

tnx

Originally posted by cedwap View Post
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starwap/public_html/new/cellstar/index.php:1) in /home/starwap/public_html/new/cellstar/index.php on line 6

I encounter this w/ my syt..what should I do to fix it?

tnx
    post here your code o_O

Comment

output started at /home/starwap/public_html/new/cellstar/index.php:1) in /home/starwap/public_html/new/cellstar/index.php on line 6
      the solution is in the error.. READ IT

Comment

just turn error reporting off.. nothing more needed.!
        Nous Ne Dansos Pas, Nous Sommes Le Danse.!

Comment

error reporting is useful turning it off just makes life harder and doesnt really solve it your probably using a header location code below ur header codes jus make it run 1st and u will be right

Comment

when that accure the problem is u didnt start ur one page corectly like this
            <?php

and end with ?> if u didnt do that u will get headers errors
            Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

Not exactly. Check 4 WHITE SPACES in ALL ur included files i.e any space after ?>

if thers another error then fix it first cuz any error msg dat shows before a page sends a header.

If ure using sessions, make sure ur session_start() is before ur header()

but basically i think ur problem is white spaces. Close all php included files with ?> and make sure > is d LAST CHARACTER, no spaces. Alteratively, move ur include() below ur header()...if its already dat way, move d include() above header() and stil check white spaces and errors.

Comment

but judgin 4rm ur error tho, u myt ave dne d header() twice. Cuz it says u sent head in line 1 of INDEX.PHP and again in line 6 of INDEX.PHP. Post d first 20 lines ov ur code here, if white spaces aint ur problem.

Comment

nice today i learned sumthing tanx mobile GIGS we all learn everyday sumthing

Comment

n00b ... The the solution is in the error :D ... Why don't you try to solve the problem by yourself and then post here if is 2 hard 4u ...
                    whatmp3.name - search mp3 on mobile

Comment

Everyone learns, btw stop calling him a noob, noob. Why call sum1 a noob then ask 4 help to a problem @ shad0w. I hate egotistic coders. Makes me wanna exploit their **** hole the call a site. If u knw d solution post it, if u dnt, put ur mouth or fingers in ur ass, and exit d thread!

Comment

yea the reason coding talk are online is to help ppl codeand learn them what we all learned wheni came online here i didnt know how to setup a forum never knew anything bout forums now i can edit copy and paste modify a forum and all tanx to coding-talk or let me say 2wap hehe

Comment

I try to help every1 ... But this is a problem that can be solved easy by cedwap ... And he didn't post the code ... How can I help if no code is posted ...

I am not an egotistic coder . I use coding talk daily and try to help every1 ... This looks to me like a problem that can be solved easy by cedwap ...

P.S: People called me n00b here many times ... A few days ago a super moderator and a user called me n00b because they didn't understand what i asked ...

P.S.S I know my english is not very good because I am Roumainian ...
                          Last edited by shad0w; 05.08.09, 17:05.
                          whatmp3.name - search mp3 on mobile

Comment

We need to be patien shad0w, yeah we all know that we came from being newbie. If they tell you that you're a newbie, just ignore it, and if you feel angry don't retaliate to other people.

Cedwap is one of my friend here, he's a Filipino too, he did'nt tell me about his problem, yeah i'm a newbie too in scripting, but i wanna try to help if i can.

Ok the code is not posted, so if you want to help him, just tell him what you need to solve the problem,

But i think cedwap is busy from now, he is busy in his school.
                            Did I help you?
                            You can help me too
                            Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

Hehe yea the 14 year old baby have to go to work and us big guys have to go to work

Comment

Working...
                              X