lavalair viewingprofile response unkwn!help pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lavalair viewingprofile response unkwn!help pls

can u help me guys pls ? When im trying to view the profile of the user in mainmenue and in the online list the conection or my browser always saying RESPONSE UN KNOwN my phne is s40 ? Pls help me ? To fix that eror tnx tnx! i am a newbie in creating comunitywap im using lavalair script!

What site do you have??
    Post a link and the code from action=viewuser ...
    whatmp3.name - search mp3 on mobile

Comment

Here sir pls help me tnx
      "index.php?action=viewuser&amp;who=$sql[0]&amp;sid=$sid\">$sql[1]</a>";

"index.php?action=viewuser&amp;sid=$sid&amp;who=$s ql[2]\">$name1</a><br/>";

the viewuser in the newest mem!
      "index.php?action=viewuser&amp;who=$memid[0]&amp;sid=$sid\">$memid[1]</a><br/>";

Comment

sir ?Why does my s40phone builtin browser canot view the users profile i am building my site in freehostia? When im using s60phone to view the user profile in main menu? it is okey ? But when im using s40 6020 and to other is always prompt in the screen is response unkwn tnx pls help me,sir

Comment

because it is not accepting the page size may be or something like 6020 support opera ???? try by operamini

Comment

Hey ... Post your site URL ...
            And post that :
            PHP Code:
            // gallery.php
            if($action=="viewuser")
            {
            CODE ...

whatmp3.name - search mp3 on mobile

Comment

you will have to many errors in your view profile
              differnt browser will take a differnt ammount of errors
              common cause are things like: <b><i>words</b></i> (closing html codes in wrong order)
              <small><input name="foobar"/></small> (small input boxes dont exsist and causes errors)
              also not closing html
              iv seen a lot of scripts on here also closing script with exit(); before </wml> or </html>
              causing problems :P

Comment

Originally posted by sonic-x View Post
                can u help me guys pls ? When im trying to view the profile of the user in mainmenue and in the online list the conection or my browser always saying RESPONSE UN KNOwN my phne is s40 ? Pls help me ? To fix that eror tnx tnx! i am a newbie in creating comunitywap im using lavalair script!
                i think there is something wrong with ur action=viewuser .post u view user here
                she is beautifull than php.and i love her more than php.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X