Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article error comments

hey guys please help im getting error on this 2 line

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/waplive/public_html/chat/articles.php on line 432

Code:
     $countpics = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(id) FROM iwbf_cwart WHERE artid='".$artid."'"));
     echo "<br/><a href=\"articles.php?&amp;action=artcom&amp;sid=$sid&amp;id=$id&amp;artid=$id&amp;cid=$cid\">Comments($countpics[0])</a>";
    Code:
      $noi = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM iwbf_cwart WHERE artid='".$artid."'"));
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

replace

PHP Code:
    $countpics mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(id) FROM iwbf_cwart WHERE artid='".$artid."'")); 
    with

PHP Code:
    $countpics mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM iwbf_cwart WHERE artid='".$artid."'")); 
    also if u told us wat u wanted to get from the database nd wer in the database it stored
    Last edited by crazybrumi; 21.07.09, 22:52.
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

is it not something to do with the table name being wrong lol .
      most sites are ibwf_ not iwbf_

just a thought .
      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

mmm now i see my error my database are ibwf tanx lol i were asleep yesterday
        Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

Working...
        X