Protection for lavalair hacker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protection for lavalair hacker?

talking about hacking how can someone hack your lavalair script an rewrite the index page?? can anyone explain 2 me?

Dont host a uploader ;)
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

if hebron wont host uploader then how he will upload pics in gallery.

how it becomes possible to hack via uploader.

Comment

Q) how does a hacker put a script on your site? ..........*
        A)*how do you put scripts on your site ? ........*

Same way differnt area lol

Comment

malicious code can be uploaded via scripted uploaders in php and other languages mainly via 2 methods.

1. uploading a plain script as u havent protected against different file formats
          2. adding malicious code to the actual image file (open a image in a hex editor and you can put it in there if you kno what your doing).. but this is mainly used for infecting machines, ive never seen it put into practice to hack a site but im guessing its possible.

ofcourse if you have crap passwords or the hacker is clever enough to hack one of the servers services such as ftp then its server side stuff. If your on a dedi server you should check the the /var/logs folder mainly the ftp syslog auth and user logs and see if you have any server side accesses in there that arent you, if your on a shared or free server you;d have to contact the host or google around as i only ever use dedi's so i dunno exactly where ud find the logs on anything else

Comment

Working...
          X