Session error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Session error

I have installed lavalair script in my sit ..... ihave two questions......when i m trying to login after registration i m getting an error that my session has expired.. pls tell me why so??? How can i make myself owner?????? pls tell me most urgently............

lol change your perm to 3 .......check da duration of the expire time..........if that doesnt work register global perhaps off.........that causes the GET method not to send tha $sid viarable page by page

R.M.C
    ----------
    PHP Adovocate B)

Comment

check your ibwf_settings if the session expire row is empty you cant login

PHP Code:
      foreach ($_SERVER as $server => $value)
      {
      echo 
      "$server is $value<br />";

Comment

session period

hi dude this is my first answer to help so hope it works for you n any1 who doesnt know how do it lol... best thing to do as i find the error very annoying is to remove it this way as i found it hard doing it any other way is to go to your control panel phymyadmin look for ibwf settings browse it which is the 1st icon that will open you have a new screen the 1st option will say sesexp tick the box n press the pencil where on the right hand bottom side of the box change it to the time you want i put 999 for my vics site but you can change it to 60 mins or so just press go then wait a while till it updates n its all done hope thats helped as for 2nd question if i find it il'e post the info but im sure its permission four-4 for owners n permssion 5 for hosts but you might want take the advice from mckeny as he's proberly expierienced rom this lol

Comment

host/owner status

hi dude its tony again may i just ask are you the owner of the site you have now because if your hosting the only other way i know to put yourself up is when you go into your control panel create a database put yourself as no1 on the new site and you will automatically become a host/owner status ,yet again im only going by what i no lol hopefully these will answer your questions

Comment

Originally posted by hyperlad View Post
            hi dude its tony again may i just ask are you the owner of the site you have now because if your hosting the only other way i know to put yourself up is when you go into your control panel create a database put yourself as no1 on the new site and you will automatically become a host/owner status ,yet again im only going by what i no lol hopefully these will answer your questions
            i am the owner and my id is 1 but i am not getting the owner cp

Comment

depending on which script your using mine for owner you set the perm to 5 in the users table most other scripts it is set to 4

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
              Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Working...
              X