0chatzone Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0chatzone Problem

can any1 tell me why admin options (delete posts, delete mbx, view pass....) works only with opera browser?? if i use my phone (nokia 6680 or n73) browser and try to use any command, wont work. its redirect me to login site so i must login again.
    and where to set to see live ip and browser info. i can only see ip and browser info usig due the registration. so if some 1 register whith nokia n70, ip xxxxx, and then go to chat with se p900, ip xxxx, i still see nokias info??

The script have bugs that aint fixed.

Comment

can any1 tell me why admin options (delete posts, delete mbx, view pass....) works only with opera browser?? if i use my phone (nokia 6680 or n73) browser and try to use any command, wont work. its redirect me to login site so i must login again.
      and where to set to see live ip and browser info. i can only see ip and browser info usig due the registration. so if some 1 register whith nokia n70, ip xxxxx, and then go to chat with se p900, ip xxxx, i still see nokias info??[/b]
      Post your andmin files and moderator files here and i will edit them for you.
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

tnx mate
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, here we go
          If some functions would still not work please tell me which, so i can edit them than.
          Attached Files
          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

now works fine tnx GumSlone

Comment

Working...
            X