Gmail For Lavalair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gmail For Lavalair

Hey coders i have saw this function on some of the lava scripts i have but i dnt see any sites actually using it who can help me to fix it up i want to test it out formy gmail acount think it could really come in handy
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Originally posted by riderz View Post
    Hey coders i have saw this function on some of the lava scripts i have but i dnt see any sites actually using it who can help me to fix it up i want to test it out formy gmail acount think it could really come in handy
    i got the full working version somewhere, just a matter of finding it upon the 3TB's of storage i have on my pc

Comment

Ok amy ill be waiting for ur reply or anyone else who have the code also not that big thing i was only intresting on seing how it works
      Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

Bro i wanted to ask about it but you first me bro. thank you amylee

WapCHAT Forum Currenltly changing over to xhtml

My Dowloads Site

Comment

i got mine to insert into xinfo table. and send myself an email to my google addy but i cant seem to find the funtion that checks for your google mail. and then how does it tell u on the site. anyone got more info on this
          ta
          Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

i have gmail script but dont know how to setup

Comment

re

i have an email script for mobilezonez ie yrnick@mobilezonez.com it sends emails with your user name etc but 4 some reason the catchall function isnt working to recieve the emails

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
              Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
                i got the full working version somewhere, just a matter of finding it upon the 3TB's of storage i have on my pc
                May you find it now?

Comment

same here @ ozzimale ... i can send email but i cant find any function to receive the same

Comment

It is not hard to send email. The problem is to receive email.
                    mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Working...
                    X